Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Amex pie and pint combo

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Has to be chicken & ham and Harveys for me so far. Clearly a great deal of further research is required however... #drool#

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
The annoying thing about that choice is that you don't get the combo pie and a pint deal.

For me it's steak and ale with Harveys ale

That's strange.....the pie & pint deal was on offer at the Eastbourne game. I've posted it elsewhere but keep your eye's on the Azure caterers. Definitely not to be trusted and dont do chips either at any of their franchises. I fear for Piglets if their contract is not watertight !!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
That's strange.....the pie & pint deal was on offer at the Eastbourne game. I've posted it elsewhere but keep your eye's on the Azure caterers. Definitely not to be trusted and dont do chips either at any of their franchises. I fear for Piglets if their contract is not watertight !!

Not with Harveys it wasnt.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
had the chicken and ham with a Fosters. Pie was so hot I couldn't eat it properly. Still wasn't too bad. Might try the hot dog saturday as it looked a bit easier to eat.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Only tried the Steak and Ale so far and it was top quality 10/10 food. And mine is with cider.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Definitely had Harveys and pie combo at the SSCF game. Would be gutted if this was not now available!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Can anyone confirm if the Steak and Ale pie has any rogue elements in it.. like onions etc? Or is it literally just steak and ale?
I know the clue should be in the title, but many a time i've ordered similar or bought a chicken pie and have ended up being rather ill due to 'unlisted' onion...

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Can anyone confirm if the Steak and Ale pie has any rogue elements in it.. like onions etc? Or is it literally just steak and ale?
I know the clue should be in the title, but many a time i've ordered similar or bought a chicken pie and have ended up being rather ill due to 'unlisted' onion...

No onion in my steak and ale pie on Saturday, just big chunks of steak, very nice even though the pie was "luke warm".

Alan Cundle

May 22, 2008
Brighton
I had Harveys and Steak and Ale, which wasn't in the deal when I checked my receipt later. Unless the retard behind the counter needed to push a special button for the deal. God, he was clueless. I had to repeat the order 3 times, and he had to take the receipt with him to collect the four items I'd ordered.
Very nice pie by the way!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What are the pint options for those of us who don't drink beer or ale? (which ciders, can we just get water or coke instead, etc?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here