Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Best 70s Music

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Cheers.

I think that's one that Frank Zappa would have described as 'jazz noodling' :wink:

That's the same "cheers" I use when my cat brings me a dead mouse.

Personally I'd happily listen to the sound of cats being strangled if Jack Bruce was playing bass with it, so I'm probably not the best judge.

Anyway, you're doing ELP wrong. The whole point is that they're massively over the top and ridiculous, therefore the best ELP album is the most over the top and ridiculous, thus:

Because what's the point of being a supergroup/organ based power trio if you're not going to turn a classical masterpiece into a blues jam?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's the same "cheers" I use when my cat brings me a dead mouse.

Personally I'd happily listen to the sound of cats being strangled if Jack Bruce was playing bass with it, so I'm probably not the best judge.

Anyway, you're doing ELP wrong. The whole point is that they're massively over the top and ridiculous, therefore the best ELP album is the most over the top and ridiculous, thus:

Because what's the point of being a supergroup/organ based power trio if you're not going to turn a classical masterpiece into a blues jam?

I can do nothing other than salute your indefatigability. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here