Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bernie Dawes

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Was reading about Bernie in the Burnley programme - a face I definitely recognise from the Goldstone and Withdean, sold me many programmes down the years! Hope he's OK.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Bernie was taken to Coventry hospital feeling unwell. The last update we got on the coach was that he was being kept in overnight for observation because his blood pressure was fluctuating. For those who haven't seen the Burnley programme, Bernie's 2500th game was at Middlesbrough. He sells programmes at the Amex, did at Withdean and at the Goldstone as did his father before him.
Get well soon Bernie.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Really hope he's ok.
We've known Bernie for years and he's part of the Albion furniture.

Hurry up and get well, Bernie. You've got a game to go to tomorrow.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Get well soon Bernie, having travelled up on the Costa express how does he get home from Coventry?

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Get well soon Bernie, having travelled up on the Costa express how does he get home from Coventry?

His daughter knows the situation and will, no doubt, bring him home when the hospital says he's fit to travel.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Get well soon Bernie. The Club is all about its supporters and you're one of the most loyal. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
I'm pleased to say that according to the information I have, Bernie is being released from hospital into the care of his family.

Get well soon Bernie; hope to see you at a match soon.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
That's very good news.

I bet they'll have to tie him to the bed to keep him away from the Amex tomorrow.

Get well soon Bernie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here