NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Revaler Str. 99 (corner Warschauer Str. x Revaler Str.), 10245 Berlin

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We had fun at Winter wonderland thinking of going back Christmas Eve lots of German food stools etc for those who can't travel.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Went to Gendarmenmarkt Xmas market yesterday. Was very very busy at 6pm with a long, but quickly moving, queue. Was very nice and I then had a couple of beers and a pork knuckle over the road at Augustiner. Here's some snaps.

Attachments

• IMG_5396.JPG
    IMG_5396.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 402
  • IMG_5400.JPG
    IMG_5400.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 411
  • IMG_5401.JPG
    IMG_5401.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 414
  • IMG_5403.JPG
    IMG_5403.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 414
  • IMG_5405.JPG
    IMG_5405.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 429
  • IMG_5408.JPG
    IMG_5408.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 407
  • IMG_5407.JPG
    IMG_5407.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 389

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Went to Gendarmenmarkt Xmas market yesterday. Was very very busy at 6pm with a long, but quickly moving, queue. Was very nice and I then had a couple of beers and a pork knuckle over the road at Augustiner. Here's some snaps.

Been to this one several times. Lovely.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

:thumbsup:

Look great, cheers HT. Gendarmenmarkt is the main one we are heading to. Can;t wait. :thumbsup:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Mrs Woody is a massive fan of these things. Mainly goes to buy glass tree decorations that only continental Europe seems to do with any great variety, but also grabs a few bits n pieces as gifts and drinks a few gluhwiens (sp) too. It is the last bit that spoils it as that stuff is like medicine! To be honest we are leaving them alone currently due to security concerns (massive crowds in enclosed public areas, big Christian religous festival, and none too far from Paris, Brussels etc etc).

Berlin Christmas market: 'At least one dead' after lorry ploughs into crowd [link]

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Absolutely love Germany and have many good German friends some ironically having a beer with the wife in Camden tonight..

Hope your well fella, and safe

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolutely love Germany and have many good German friends some ironically having a beer with the wife in Camden tonight..

Hope your well fella, and safe

Thanks mate. Me and the missus are both safe a well. And as a few people know my father and brother were over visiting Xmas markets today. They both landed safely in Gatwick a short while ago.

Love and peace to the families of those affected.

Depressing.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thanks mate. Me and the missus are both safe a well. And as a few people know my father and brother were over visiting Xmas markets today. They both landed safely in Gatwick a short while ago.

Depressing.

Glad to see you on here tonight. :thumbsup:

We got back yesterday, and loved Berlin and the markets we went to. Thanks for all your tips and info as well.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Depressing.
Good to hear you and yours are okay.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Depressing.

Like others have said, sadly this will now only continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here