Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bergkamp joins Brighton

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
The twenty-year player had a contract expires at Excelsior that he would not renew. According to International Football Bergkamp coming next season in the Championship. Last week he visited the stadium of the club and performed an extensive interview with Gustavo Poyet manager.

The club was last season's champions of League One and thus promoted to the Championship. Bergkamp was not present Monday at the first practice of Excelsior. In the two seasons he played in Kralingers, he came to 54 matches and scored eight goals.

The player said Monday that he had multiple offers in his pocket and later this week that he would announce his choice.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Apparently 6'4 and scored 5 goals in 21 starts (+7 subs) in the dutch top flight last season. Sounds a good pospect. :bhasign:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
at last a rumour that holds some weight, nice digging Werner, excting times, maybe Gus is going to reveal all his signings at the same time

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Amazing isn't it.

His goalscoring record is one in seven, yet people are already creaming themselves over him.

Geeze that is a better scoring record than "no one better than me" Nicklas Bendtner (Arsenal) and he managed to play at the top level for years (although in reality God knows how)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
He's 20 ffs. He is a current Dutch international and has scored goals in the top flight. I would say that makes him a fairly decent prospect. Out of contract too.

Which begs the question 'Why is he out of contract?'

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
We are potentially signing a player in the top flight dutch league who playes for the dutch under 21 side and people are moaning. Unbelievable.

Werner

Aug 21, 2009
Deventer NL
:bigwave:

Hi, Werner. Are you coming over for the first game?

I planned to do, after the Peterborough game some company offered me a season ticket. If I would do some promotion work, not really sure what. I called them last week and now it seems they have forgotten it. If I knew this in advance, I would have bought a season ticket myself, but I'm affraid it's too late for that now.

Will try to buy a ticket, but the new loyalty system awarded me with 0 point, :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here