Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bergkamp imjured - an end to the conspiracies?

The Arse Gas reports that young Roland has not trained for weeks owing to a hamstring injury. Gus says he still has stuff to learn; but doesn't seem to write him off.

Does this 'wee' on the flames of the not a Gus player conspiracies; or are people, claiming to be in the know, convinced that he'll never be seen playing for Gus?

And yes, i have just realised I have invented the word 'imjured' in the post title, but not sure how to edit that!

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
NSC just wouldn't be the same without conspiracy theories.

Next thing you know, there'll be someone on here posting that the end of the world is nigh.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I doubt it.

The injury might be seen as a convenient excuse, the comment about needing to learn things is equivalent to saying he can't play. People will believe what they want.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Really hope it is a case of injuries and him learning the English game rather than Gus just freezing the lad out through no fault of his own. I do believe there must be some strength to the rumours of him not being Gus' choice though.

I haven't actually seen him at all, could he be a big target man that many on here are looking for??

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Posted it yesterday and still people thought it was some conspiracy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here