Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He has scored goals but my Celtic supporting mates don't think he is that good defensively.

Need to see him in a decent league to truly ascertain if he has Championship or better credentials.

TNBA

TTF
Tbh when I've seen him play he looks quite slow, not that it's the key attribute for a cb but he looked very Mertesackerish

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Tbh when I've seen him play he looks quite slow, not that it's the key attribute for a cb but he looked very Mertesackerish

I've only seen him a handful of times but to me as a ball carrier and going forward he looks excellent.

Defensively though he looks a lazy plodder.

Lets be honest hes in an inferior league now to the league he left.

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Right, back to Kayal. What time today does he have to sign by, to be eligible to play against the Gooners?

I presume he can play given Prem interest, and certainly in a position we need to strengthen with our new formation...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I wouldn't worry too much if we don't hear anything by then, the club usually announce signings three days after its actually happened. :facepalm:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Best cup-tied. O'Grady has to play, surely?

Is Best cup tied ?... if he is then clearly COG has to start

I would have started Best yes if available..... I know O'grady was excellent mid week, but I honestly believe he will go, and did he ever look like scoring....

I am well aware that scoring is not everything... his performance was one of the main reasons we played so well, I would like to see Best and if he can perform that role and have an eye for goal

So we need to give some game time to those who need it, just my opinion

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Andy Naylor @andyNaylorArgus · 56s 56 seconds ago

Beram Kayal deal still being processed. No hitches, but deadline passed for him to be available for Arsenal

Not too worried, he would have only made the bench at the most with zero days training with the first team.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not too worried, he would have only made the bench at the most with zero days training with the first team.
I'm more worried about last minute phone calls from other clubs. Lets get this one over the line quickly as he sounds decent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here