Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

BHA007

Jan 13, 2013
From what I've seen from him , he is a quality player , tough tackling and can score as well

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
by Andy Naylor <http://www.theargus.co.uk/author/profile/2042/> , Chief sports reporter

Albion are on the brink of signing Celtic's Israeli midfielder Beram Kayal.

Kayal has agreed terms with the Seagulls, according to a source in Israel.

The Argus understands he will complete his move to the Amex tomorrow, subject to a medical, and will be available for Sunday's FA Cup tie against Arsenal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Replacement for Toko :dunce:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Once Crofts and Stephens are back we are going to be overloaded in midfield assuming this guys signs.

Ince, Crofts, Stephens, Forster-Caskey, Kayal, Holla

If you want a laugh chuck Kemy in there as well.

I make that 6 actual central midfielders and 1 posing as a football player.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
............ quality player , tough tackling and can score as well
Can't do links to old posts, but I'm sure I remember reading something almost exactly like that when we signed Toko!

Here's hoping it turns out better this time.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Once Crofts and Stephens are back we are going to be overloaded in midfield assuming this guys signs.

get rid of kemy and send JFC out on loan. That makes it 5 midfielders to fill 2/3 roles. obviously 2 players are crock at present.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Considering we tend to play 3 central midfielders (two holding and one further forward) plus, as I said on another thread I can't see Crofts returning (hopefully I'm way off the mark). Kemy is obviously a joke as everybody knows and Stephens is still out but hopefully close to returning... In summary, I don't think we'll be overloaded in central midfield.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
True , had a really good first season with Celtic , but has fallen out of favour after a really bad injury
According to Celtic fans he's been great when he's played this season has just fallen out with management there.

Brilliant signing . linked with man u and Liverpool a couple of years ago and only 26

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012
True , had a really good first season with Celtic , but has fallen out of favour after a really bad injury

As a Rangers fan i'd be delighted with this signing... industrious and tireless midfielder who isn't bothered about who he plays against

whilst out of form I wouldn't worry too much, he won't shy away from anything and with a few games he'll start to influence more...

Always seemed to play well against Rangers

he'll just need time to settle... be perfect in the championship winning side next season! :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Those 6 would be ideal, going forward.
A nice mix of youth and experience, with plenty of options and cover.
Knowing our luck they'll all be fit at the same time :facepalm:.
March and KLL already committed to the club, that'll be midfield done.

Goalkeepers - done.

If we were to sign Halford, and with ready made Dunk replacements waiting in the wings, centre half will be done.

Bennett was commenting about staying - Chicksen?
Bruno staying Calde not going anywhere, but clearly some yoof would be nice.

Baldock & Colunga + + +.

Could we possibly enter the Summer window without having wholesale changes to the team and MANAGER? :ohmy:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Brilliant signing . linked with man u and Liverpool a couple of years ago and only 26
A quick Google shows him heavily linked to those clubs in 2011 and then again in 2014 (although the latter seems more like him and his agent stirring interest).

Clearly a player of some pedigree. Hope he signs and it works out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here