Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal signs new two and a half year deal

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Given the form Sidwell is in (which I assume is pretty decent haven't seen a match live this season) I guess he might be waiting a while to break back into the first team...which also certainly leaves Norwood without much to do.

Sidwell has been top class for the last few games. Be great to have four top-quality midfielders to choose from......bound to be further injuries or suspensions, and can rest/rotate a bit when fixtures pile up. Can see Ince and/or Towell going out on loan in January perhaps.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As the news on this excellent and very popular player has cheered everybody up, can I suggest a hearty rendition of his chant tomorrow...

...oh wait.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Such great news and only Stephens to go. Loosing one would be awful but both would have been far worse. Sidwell is showing no signs of slowing down and I'm sure could do a job plus Norwood was in Champ team of the year last season and would be good I'm sure in Champ alongside Kayal if need be. Hopefully though we will not only go up, but sign one more or else keep Stephens.

I think if we do go up we will do similar to Norwich when they stayed up and cherry pick Championship players whilst keeping our core intact. I can't see us signing 8-10 new starters and wouldn't want that.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Don't you know it?
:lol: I was about to ask what his chant is...?

With the festive season rapidly approaching surely we can get the long time front runner out of the starting blocks...

Kayal, Kayal,
Kayal, Kayal
Born is the King of Israel...!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
:lol: I was about to ask what his chant is...?

With the festive season rapidly approaching surely we can get the long time front runner out of the starting blocks...

Kayal, Kayal,
Kayal, Kayal
Born is the King of Israel...!

That's the one.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
That's the one.
OK. We need verses and a video then.

They look-ed up and saw a star
Shining up in Glasgow beyond them far
And to the Celtic we gave 300K
So the great Beram at The Amex could play
Kayal, Kayal, Kayal, Kayal
Born is the King of Israel!

This star drew nigh to the northwest
Under the Police Box it took its rest
And there they do both sing and sway
Right o'er the place where Beram does play.
Kayal, Kayal, Kayal, Kayal
Born is the King of Israel!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here