Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bent ID

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I have a dark green fishing waist coat that has 12 pockets of which 8 are zipped. I shall be wearing it to all home games. If you see me give me a wave.

Togged up like that, I can assure that, for the sake of my own credibility, I won't be giving you a wave mate.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm talking a smart phone, which I take anyway, with my ticket, covid pass and photo of my passport on it :shrug:

That's LESS that I carried when I had mine and my son's ST cards and cash to give him and the bar people and the phone.

So a photo of my driving license is sufficient?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So a photo of my driving license is sufficient?

A phone photo of my passport was ok for Getafe. Your DL, providing it's the photo kind, should be ok I would assume but you can always check with the club.

I think they were taking anything with a photo including bus or railcards just so long as the name matches the covid pass.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I have a dark green fishing waist coat that has 12 pockets of which 8 are zipped. I shall be wearing it to all home games. If you see me give me a wave.

Do you have a matching hat with that, complete with various insect lures around the rim?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I'm talking a smart phone, which I take anyway, with my ticket, covid pass and photo of my passport on it :shrug:

That's LESS that I carried when I had mine and my son's ST cards and cash to give him and the bar people and the phone.

We were discussing this in the pub the other day . Would a bouncer at a nightclub accept a screenshot of your passport on entering a club? Being too old for clubs i'll never find out :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What happens if, whilst walking up from the station to the stadium, my photo DL tumbles from my pocket, lands end up and I tread on it?

The creased photo will now look nothing like me, and will cause significant delays.

What shall I do?

Concerned of Tunbridge Wells.

Super glue it to your head

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here