Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bens Grandad is 70

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You've come across to me as a miserable, educated, annoying, intelligent, opinionated, informed, grumpy, erudite and generally completely BHA chap over the years, happy birthday old fella, I truely hope you have a fantastic celebration, and 3 points tomorrow would be a just fine pressie tomorrow too.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Your birthday was not mentioned on football rumours but we would all like to buy you a pint in the weatherspoons of your choice. Only joking. Have a great 70 th.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can I call you a grumpy OLD sod now instead of just a grumpy sod?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Many thanks to everybody who has sent their greetings and good wishes.

It is especially good for me to reach 70 having been diagnosed with mouth cancer at Royal Surrey Hospital in 1995. So much so that the surgeon Paul Johnson said if I didn't stop smoking and drinking neat Brandy (Remy VSOP) not to book next summers holiday as I would lose the deposit. It has proved the treatment was successful and now 18 years on ere I am still annoying people with my views and still supporting The Seagulls hopefully in the Premier fairly soon, once again thanks to all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Happy 70th Birthday Brian :birthday::cheery:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Happy birthday old boy.

Gonna be a massive cake to fit all them candles on.
Will you still have the puff to blow them all out in one go?

Good luck, and enjoy your celebrations.

Shall we skip the BUMPS ?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Happy Birthday - always enjoy your posts, even the football rumour and Rohan Ince ones... Have a great day.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Many thanks to everybody who has sent their greetings and good wishes.

It is especially good for me to reach 70 having been diagnosed with mouth cancer at Royal Surrey Hospital in 1995. So much so that the surgeon Paul Johnson said if I didn't stop smoking and drinking neat Brandy (Remy VSOP) not to book next summers holiday as I would lose the deposit. It has proved the treatment was successful and now 18 years on ere I am still annoying people with my views and still supporting The Seagulls hopefully in the Premier fairly soon, once again thanks to all.

Your not joking there! If there's one bloke on NSC who annoys me more with there views on cycling I have yet to find them! Still have a good day and I'm really pleased your fit and healthy :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here