Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ben's Grandad Has Passed Away

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well the applause followed him around so it was quite confusing for him and some of the fans.

Applause was surely a mixture of both.....some already clapping on 76 mins (we were anyway), continued through 77 as others joined in as Montoya walked round thinking it was for him I reckon. Would have been far more appropriate for it to have been a left back subbed and walking off at that precise moment, obviously....

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
:bounce:

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Just like my dad I don't do technology
Hopefully this works

5be0ddb57b2496db5a271473a728714e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Only just seen this. RIP Brian, certainly one of the biggest characters on NSC.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I post this with the greatest respect but I do wonder what dear old BG would have made of these uncertain times. Without doubt he would have had us laughing and pulling our hair out at the same time.

Also reminded of his funeral next Monday.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I post this with the greatest respect but I do wonder what dear old BG would have made of these uncertain times. Without doubt he would have had us laughing and pulling our hair out at the same time.

When this all started getting serious I found myself longing for his slightly wayward contributions and then remembering.

A testament to his standing on here and why he’ll be missed sorely at times like these.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

What was it 76k posts to date ?

If he had to go into " self isolation " - He would have breached 100k posts by the time he came out of isolation. FOR SURE

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Next week is going to be hard for the family, especially given the current situation

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bensgrandad was laid to rest today.

Farewell, BG. Greatly missed but not forgotten.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I suspect that if he could see what the world is dealing with, now, he would raise an eyebrow.

He'd possibly also ask whether Dick Knight was as insufficiently prepared to deal with it as a bloke down the pub suggested to him was the case, but that's by the bye.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here