Bennett's Field Bunny

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Talking crap tonight, for sure. Oooh follow me and I'll give you a clue who we're signing! What a twonk.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Look at me, look at me. I say something but really say nothing. I will give you 3 letters of just about every striker we have been linked with (full name of course) and then I will say nothing is certain and things can go wrong at any time..I win either way.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Look at me, look at me. I say something but really say nothing. I will give you 3 letters of just about every striker we have been linked with (full name of course) and then I will say nothing is certain and things can go wrong at any time..I win either way.

Completely agree. Exactly his strategy. He annoys the f*** out of me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

This.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Out of interest which strikers that we are linked with have B,A,A,E (I think those were the letters he tweeted) and are over 6 foot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports