Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett bid accepted?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Bennett is a class player and it's a shame we can't keep him, He'll be a hard player to replace but I'm sure Gus will sort it.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
a brief 9 month sabattical from league 1.... thats about as good as it gets for you clowns.

All your fading dreams...... vanishing like a fart in the wind. Enjoy your brief stay....... Watford reject who flopped in the championship aint going to save you, blooms money and legoworld isn't enough to keep the best players from leggin it.

face it, you're a nothing club

Isn't it 'Legoland'?

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The way things are going you wont have a team left for next season?

I read the Crystal Palace thread on football-rumours Jim, I always thought, like CPFC, it was a just a load of shit.

But today I read something true that got me thinking.....

03 Jun 2011 16:02:23

Crystal Palace have signed. .......... another fan as at the moment its only the seats which turn up for the games

Yellowjoe

Jun 5, 2011
I've heard a rumour that Elliott, Elliott Bennett, runs down the wing for NCFC. Kind of catchy don't you think?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I've heard a rumour that Elliott, Elliott Bennett, runs down the wing for NCFC. Kind of catchy don't you think?

I've heard a rumour that Yellow, Yellow Joe, is twat selling hot wings in KFC. Beans or Coleslaw what do you think?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Are we sure that Elliot is actually going, has anything been confirmed? I still not sure he will go.............

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Brilliant masterplan by Murray to disrupt rivals of the Albion: Trick Palace into wasting most of their 2011/12 budget on mega signing-on fee and wages on 1 player.

Get agent to pretend that Southampton & Millwalll are also in for him, to get a dutch auction going (of only 1 bidder in reality). That's good work by the agent.

Are we sure that Elliot is actually going, has anything been confirmed? I still not sure he will go.............

Bennett has regrettably been sold to Norwich, I can confirm.
The player wants to leave & the deal has been struck. I understand that we will receive £1.5 million. I have been told that the announcement will be made this week when Buckley from Watford signs in place.

The player wants to leave & the deal has been struck. I understand that we will receive £1.5 million. I have been told that the announcement will be made this week when Buckley from Watford signs in place.

I think you're talking out of your fartpipe as newshound would have broken this news ages ago if true.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

We shall see

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here