Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett bid accepted?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have more confidence in this administration to have us ready for the championship than the previous one who had us playing youth teamers.
Just wish the ITK crowd on here would just tell what they know instead of getting all billy big bollocks about their superior contacts that they appear to have.

Very true we will be far better prepared than the last two times we were promoted, when Tinselwood was in charge we were an accident waiting to happen and it did and fair play to Coppell for at least salvaging some pride. With Magoo, Dean White advised they had no budget as such so he also performed a miracle keeping us up a season albeit many teams were in crisis that season.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Didn't Norwich offer over £1m in January when we were in Div 1 and they were in the Championship. We are now in the Championship and they are in the Premiership so I would think £1m isn't right. Maybe £2m?

Maxim here is:If they don't want to play for us then get rid if em. Very simple formula and Gus will, like last season end, replace good with gooder.

TNBA

TTF

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Didn't Norwich offer over £1m in January when we were in Div 1 and they were in the Championship. We are now in the Championship and they are in the Premiership so I would think £1m isn't right. Maybe £2m?

Mxim here is:If they don't want to play for us then get rid if em. Very simple formula and Gus will, like last season end, replace good with gooder.

TNBA

TTF

I agree. I find it hard to believe that it won't be at least £1.5 million if not £2 million but we will see. This would mean, assuming we sign Buckley to replace him, we could break our incoming and outgoing transfer records this week.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
£1m is nowhere near enough, £2m minimum with a £500k add-on should Norwich survive the drop.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The way things are going you wont have a team left for next season?

Enjoy the last of your smug pisstaking Palace fans, it's all gonna come back to haunt you once next season starts. The Albion ARE on the rise.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The way things are going you wont have a team left for next season?

Yes because you are not going to lose any players. Already missed out on Vaughan who did well for you last season and now sounds like Clynne and Danns will probably be going and maybe more.

Also, in case you haven't read the thread, we also have a proven Championship player lined up for less money apparently so I would worry about your own club before concerning yourself with us.

CPFC2011

Jun 5, 2011
Ha you dont know a lot about us do you! You looking forward to playing us for the 1st time in ages next season?? 2nd tier of football!! BIG TEAM U BOYS. Bye bye

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I cant wait to arse rape the Palarse when they come down here, no lube either, you girls better be ready :thumbsup:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Have to laugh at Palace fans, okay we lost Murray because we wouldn't meet his wage demands and we can't stop Bennett wanting to leave for Norwich and have a go in the Premier League but they are also losing Ambrose, Dans and Clyne and have lost out on one of their main transfer targets. They should be more worried about their team.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Crystal Palace = No threat

Have escaped relegation for two years, stronger teams coming up from league 1...... They look doomed already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here