Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett bid accepted?

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
I'm sure freedman said something along the lines that palarse are only in the market for bosmans in the close season when he was first linked with judas

Yeah, he also said that Murray wasn't on his radar!

Apparently they're trying to play it sly, mates tell me that there are definitely some bids in. Hopefully they all break their legs!

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
As we need to sell our best players to bring in medioco players then just wondering who'll we'll sell next to bring in another player. Bridcutt?

Id love us to sign a player instead selling one and bringing one in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As we need to sell our best players to bring in medioco players then just wondering who'll we'll sell next to bring in another player. Bridcutt?

We don't NEED to.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Selling our best and bringing in mediocre... This really isn't the case though is it?

There's a big difference between letting our best player go to a Premiership club and bringing in a fantastic replacement with proven experience and what you're describing.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
The green eyed monster rears its ugly head once again. You lot must be shitting yourselves at the prospect of finishing way below us on your way down to obscurity-oops, sorry, you're already well down the road to obscurity. And Murray won't be able to do f*** all to stop your slide either. Mugs.
Oh do shut up you tart.
Mugs:laugh::laugh:
What a top ITK geezer.
Mugs:laugh::laugh:

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
It seems we'll only sign players when one of ours goes. Wonder if we'll sign any one without releasing one off our champion winning side.

Jesus its only June 4th!!!!! we have a great manager, trust him!! the trouble with everyone knowing the dealings of clubs/players means some people want us to instantly sign anyone/everyone going....If ANY PLAYER FOR ANY CLUB does not want to be there they will jump ship, its just the way it is these days...trust Gus & the board & think positive

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
There's a big difference between letting our best player go to a Premiership club and bringing in a fantastic replacement with proven experience and what you're describing.

And who might this player be? Haven't read or seen any fantastic player coming south only ours heading in the opposite direction.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
And who might this player be? Haven't read or seen any fantastic player coming south only ours heading in the opposite direction.

NSF, I get the frustration, I feel it as well, but nobody is going to announce any potential targets to us fans..... its a secretive business for obvious reasons, so we can only hope there is a coherent plan behind the scenes.

Lets face it, whoever is in our squad come 6th August and whether we fly or flop we'll get behind the team and still support them.

All we can do is sit back and trust the custodians of our club will do their best.....as damn frustrating as it is.

Bert365

May 7, 2006
surely we would of heard by now if this was going to happen. well if it does I hope we can prise lua lua away I wouldn't be to upset about that.

p.s didn't want to make a thread up about this I need help Follow me on Twitter bert365 I need a hundred followers ASAP as a bet I have with a mate cheers

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I have more confidence in this administration to have us ready for the championship than the previous one who had us playing youth teamers.
Just wish the ITK crowd on here would just tell what they know instead of getting all billy big bollocks about their superior contacts that they appear to have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here