Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennets Car Park Over Sold Tonight

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
Perhaps someone in the know can explain why when turning up to the stadium tonight we were told Bennets field car park was full and we would have to seek other parking arrangements.We were by no means the only people either.I might be wrong but if one pays for a parking place then at least the club can do their bit to provide one.Many cars drove off to find alternatives(some obviously furious) the only reason i refused was because we had a wheelchair bound supporter in our car.........to say the very least it is a case of can do better and room for improvement for the club......and that is putting it mildly!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What happened then, you refused to move off and space was found? Or were you allowed to get your passengers out and then find somewhere else to park up?

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I did wonder how come there was 'magically' room for a brightly-painted car from known 'fake private PCN scumbags' Euro Car Parks to drive in and park at 7.45 kick-off, then drive out just after the end?

Are they casing the joint for possibly being let loose with their 'fake PCN scam' just like in Supermarket car parks, ToysRus, Homebase et al? Really hope Tony doesn't fall for their spiel because their style of protection racket never improves matters and is not designed to solve parking problems (quite the reverse, of course).

Or is one of our fans one of these shady characters, if so how come he got a space last-minute? I should have slapped a fake ticket on the car, will do next time to wind the idiot up.

Glad to see that you got your space after all with you having a disabled passenger with you and all.

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
What happened then, you refused to move off and space was found? Or were you allowed to get your passengers out and then find somewhere else to park up?

loads of us just dumped our cars on the side of the road and went to the game,a couple of stewards had heart failure and were spouting health and safety and bullshit but at least one bright spark had the common sense to over rule them and allow it as there had obviously been a massive parking cock up

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well I would imagine who ever lifted the barrier by the park 'n ride queue to escape the car park and had a go at the steward when they told them they couldn't do that will be losing their parking privileges so that will be one more space

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Well I would imagine who ever lifted the barrier by the park 'n ride queue to escape the car park and had a go at the steward when they told them they couldn't do that will be losing their parking privileges so that will be one more space

Can't say I'd call it a privilege to park at the Amex, it's more a curse!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here