Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benitez sacked from Inter (apparently)

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
but nearer to the top than bottom?

The point is Inter Milan Won the champions League and Serie A last year.

This year, they are below Palermo who are probably on a par with Blackburn and are 13 points behind AC. Unless they award 7 points for a win for games in hand, that won't change quickly.

Just illustrates what a ''great'' Job Benitez has done to take them down so far so quickly.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
my reference to the bible was me trying to take what the complete opposite of what wikipedia is. it still doesnt change the facts about benitez record.

I got that. My incredulity is that by accepting Wikipedia as unreliable, and position the bible as the opposite, you are saying the bible is a completely reliable source of facts.

besided that wasnt my quote you just quoted me on.

You were arguing on Aldo's behalf. Forgive me for confusing you arguing/explaining/defending/whatever the quote and you actually saying it.

and if you have such little interest on the topic then why are you still posting

I should clarify, I don't have an investment in "proving" whether Benitez is as good as he is painted by liverpool fans, or if others are underselling his qualities, I have no interest in whether Hodgson is better or Benitez is better. But I do enjoy these discussions.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
The point is Inter Milan Won the champions League and Serie A last year.

This year, they are below Palermo who are probably on a par with Blackburn and are 13 points behind AC. Unless they award 7 points for a win for games in hand, that won't change quickly.

Just illustrates what a ''great'' Job Benitez has done to take them down so far so quickly.

but still nearer to the top than bottom, right?

i dont know much about Palmero so i cant really comment on them

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Ta rafa la ? havent you told us all that your family come from liverpool ? you have just confirmed without doubt your absolute wannabe status hahaha

Yes, all my family right down to and including my Dad are from Liverpool, what's your point?

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
I got that. My incredulity is that by accepting Wikipedia as unreliable, and position the bible as the opposite, you are saying the bible is a completely reliable source of facts.

yeah, why isnt it? :D

You were arguing on Aldo's behalf. Forgive me for confusing you arguing/explaining/defending/whatever the quote and you actually saying it.

your forgiven

I should clarify, I don't have an investment in "proving" whether Benitez is as good as he is painted by liverpool fans, or if others are underselling his qualities, I have no interest in whether Hodgson is better or Benitez is better. But I do enjoy these discussions.

im not trying to over/undersell anyone. the FACTS state that Rafa is a successful manager AND is better than Hodgeson. This is due to the amount of trophies he has won. i imagine his game winning percentage is higher than hodgeson as well, but i cant be arsed to research that.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Then why , unless you were born and speak like that everyday are you using phrases like " ta Rafa la " ?? even in print it's cringeworthy, hence you sound like a wannabe scouser.

It's just a simple phrase from a flag, don't go getting yourself so worked up lad

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
but still nearer to the top than bottom, right?

Not unless they win them. If it makes you feel better they will be nearer AC if they win them but the original point was that Benitez was fired because he wasn't getting on with the owners.

The stats suggest it has got more to do with turning Inter from Champions of Europe into a mid table side whichever way you Benitez cock knoshers try to spin it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
won FA cup 2006

2007 Champions League final

sorted

That's pretty much the same as Avram Grant achieved in a YEAR with Chelsea, thus by your reckoning he did as well/better than Rafa in that time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here