Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benitez sacked from Inter (apparently)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My post really isn't that hard to work out, Rafa Benitez has won multilpe trophies and has a great record.

It really is.

You linked a wikipedia page, and I highlighted how unreliable wikipedia is. You then challenged me to ?look at his record without titles? That is hard to understand, especially when you're now saying that "look at his record without thos titles" = "He's won multiple trophies and has a great record".

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
My dad is a 'proper Liverpool fan born and bred', and I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you they gave away free kids tickets to every adult ticket bought for one game, he'd also be happy to tell you saying Chelsea and Liverpools atmosphere is the same is near on insanity.
I'd be happy to tell him he's talking bollocks then.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As I said, he won those trophies, find his record that says he hasn't won those trophies? You can't, they are fact.

So that's what you're saying? You wanted me to finid evidence that contradicted wikipedia. That makes a little more sense, thank you. But I point back to my not caring enough.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
It really is.

You linked a wikipedia page, and I highlighted how unreliable wikipedia is. You then challenged me to ?look at his record without titles? That is hard to understand, especially when you're now saying that "look at his record without thos titles" = "He's won multiple trophies and has a great record".

Okay I'll put it in simple terms. Rafa Benitez has won many trophies in his career, he is a good manager.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
So that's what you're saying? You wanted me to finid evidence that contradicted wikipedia. That makes a little more sense, thank you. But I point back to my not caring enough.

Fair enough, but I'll sure you that you won't find any.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Everton is Liverpools real club anyway, if everton were in europe , even a minor competition like the europa league , i bet they wouldnt have to dish out free tickets to kids , it's all the out of towners who support liverpool that cant make it midweek.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Everton is Liverpools real club anyway, if everton were in europe , even a minor competition like the europa league , i bet they wouldnt have to dish out free tickets to kids , it's all the out of towners who support liverpool that cant make it midweek.

Everton haven't easily sold out their ground for years, and are desperate to share a stadium with Liverpool in order to receive a hand up. One city, one name, one club - Liverpool.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Oh my god. So, instead of pointing to Wikipedia as a bastion of truth, you point to the bible? Seriously?

And that doesn't really explain your post.
"Feel free to find his record without those trophies."
You want me to work out what his record is without trophies? That doesn't make any sense

Wikipedia is not reliable. Surely rather than cryptically saying... something (I'm not sure what), you should either direct me to a more reliable source of information, or if you really want to avoid the work, simply tell me to verify the information myself with sources I trust (which I can't be bothered to do because I don't care about this enough).

my reference to the bible was me trying to take what the complete opposite of what wikipedia is. it still doesnt change the facts about benitez record.

besided that wasnt my quote you just quoted me on.

and if you have such little interest on the topic then why are you still posting

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Everton haven't easily sold out their ground for years, and are desperate to share a stadium with Liverpool in order to receive a hand up. One city, one name, one club - Liverpool.
I know they havent sold out their ground, what i'm saying is that Evertons support is 99% true scousers or the wirral at worst ,and thus, if they were in europe they wouldnt have to give away free kids tickets to make up for the missing thousands from all over england,ireland and north wales which make up a fair part of liverpools support, in fact you yourself confirm my argument, dont you ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Rafa WAS a good manager. He has done F*** ALL of note since 2005, and has now taken two clubs backwards.

Sorted.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
I know they havent sold out their ground, what i'm saying is that Evertons support is 99% true scousers or the wirral at worst ,and thus, if they were in europe they wouldnt have to give away free kids tickets to make up for the missing thousands from all over england,ireland and north wales which make up a fair part of liverpools support, in fact you yourself confirm my argument, dont you ?

Haha, Liverpool is red. And no not really, I support Liverpool because my dad is from Liverpool, all that side of my family are from Liverpool, and in that entire family there are 3 Evertonians to speak of.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Haha, Liverpool is red. And no not really, I support Liverpool because my dad is from Liverpool, all that side of my family are from Liverpool, and in that entire family there are 3 Evertonians to speak of.
Are you trying to tell me that the majority of liverpudlians support liverpool ? yes or no will do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here