Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benitez sacked from Inter (apparently)

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
We've won it 3 more times than you have in the last two decades, in fact talking football with a Liverpool fan is like having a history lesson .

And still won less trophies in that time, if memory serves me correctly

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
And still won less trophies in that time, if memory serves me correctly
I dont know , i can check if you like, want to compare who has won the most in the last 10 years , and if we're going that way, who's likely to win the most in the next ten years? face facts , liverpool are the 2010 equivalent of how someone like bolton, preston or huddersfield town were in the 70s, a club who were big once but are now mid table also rans, or worse if it carries on.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
and how many european cups are in your trophey cabinet?
See my post above about talking football with a liverpool fan being like a history lesson, anyway why not support your local club instead of one 250 miles away ?? i know one of you has already trotted out the usual man utd style excuse of ' my dad comes from there i'm not a glory hunter etc etc ' funny how those that use this always tend to be liverpool, not everton.

Last edited:

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
and how many european cups are in your trophey cabinet?

15p5q2u.jpg

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
I dont know , i can check if you like, want to compare who has won the most in the last 10 years , and if we're going that way, who's likely to win the most in the next ten years? face facts , liverpool are the 2010 equivalent of how someone like bolton, preston or huddersfield town were in the 70s, a club who were big once but are now mid table also rans, or worse if it carries on.

One season finishing 7th? Haha, but by all means feel free to keep winning trophies, as I honestly don't care less when you do, it stops United stacking up anymore, and it just means you can add a few more onto your trophy shelf.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
See my post above about talking football with a liverpool fan being like a history lesson.

so your not denying that you have no european cups. thats a start.

although, you may have one in your cabinet if it wasnt for your **** of a captain Mr. Cry Baby himself, wanker!

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
One season finishing 7th? Haha, but by all means feel free to keep winning trophies, as I honestly don't care less when you do, it stops United stacking up anymore, and it just means you can add a few more onto your trophy shelf.

this

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
yet to be seen as NSEV havent been involved in a transfer market, but i believe they will trhow money at it.

Prob not until end of season though

I doubt they will, They havent spent a great deal at the Red Socks in previous seasons and they are more likely to win something than Liverpool.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
so your not denying that you have no european cups. thats a start.

although, you may have one in your cabinet if it wasnt for your **** of a captain Mr. Cry Baby himself, wanker!
Course i'm not denying it , how could i ?? It's true. Just like you're not denying being a gloryhunter with a spurious excuse for supporting liverpool, how could you ? it's true.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
I doubt they will, They havent spent a great deal at the Red Socks in previous seasons and they are more likely to win something than Liverpool.

i mentioned earlier about them preferring to develop talent, but that is a long ter approach, and while that should be adopted, liverpool need to be involved in the transfer market to improve the squad.

When NESV too over the Red Sox they were in a similar position to Liverpool now. that is my understanding from what i hav read anyway, cant say i know too much about baseball

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Course i'm not denying it , how could i ?? It's true. Just like you're not denying being a gloryhunter with a spurious excuse for supporting liverpool, how could you ? it's true.

what because my family are from Liverpool

and supporting liverpool atm is hardly gloryhunting is it?

so why do you support chelsea then, is it the 'wonderful atmosphere' or is it the free plastic flags they give away??

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
what because my family are from Liverpool

and supporting liverpool atm is hardly gloryhunting is it?

so why do you support chelsea then, is it the 'wonderful atmosphere' or is it the free plastic flags they give away??
Why do i support chelsea ??because its the closest club to where i was born and grew up , that ok ?? and the atmosphere is shit at chelsea these days except for big games, the same as it is at liverpool , hence the reason liverpool have to give away free kids tickets for european nights( europa league that is ), a proper liverpool born and bred fan told me that .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
basically, it can be wikipedia or the bible, the fact is Rafa won those honors

Oh my god. So, instead of pointing to Wikipedia as a bastion of truth, you point to the bible? Seriously?

And that doesn't really explain your post.
"Feel free to find his record without those trophies."
You want me to work out what his record is without trophies? That doesn't make any sense

Wikipedia is not reliable. Surely rather than cryptically saying... something (I'm not sure what), you should either direct me to a more reliable source of information, or if you really want to avoid the work, simply tell me to verify the information myself with sources I trust (which I can't be bothered to do because I don't care about this enough).

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Oh my god. So, instead of pointing to Wikipedia as a bastion of truth, you point to the bible? Seriously?

And that doesn't really explain your post.
"Feel free to find his record without those trophies."
You want me to work out what his record is without trophies? That doesn't make any sense

Wikipedia is not reliable. Surely rather than cryptically saying... something (I'm not sure what), you should either direct me to a more reliable source of information, or if you really want to avoid the work, simply tell me to verify the information myself with sources I trust (which I can't be bothered to do because I don't care about this enough).

My post really isn't that hard to work out, Rafa Benitez has won multilpe trophies and has a great record.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Why do i support chelsea ??because its the closest club to where i was born and grew up , that ok ?? and the atmosphere is shit at chelsea these days except for big games, the same as it is at liverpool , hence the reason liverpool have to give away free kids tickets for european nights( europa league that is ), a proper liverpool born and bred fan told me that .

My dad is a 'proper Liverpool fan born and bred', and I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you they gave away free kids tickets to every adult ticket bought for one game, he'd also be happy to tell you saying Chelsea and Liverpools atmosphere is the same is near on insanity.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
You were showing me a wikipedia page. My point being wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

As I said, he won those trophies, find his record that says he hasn't won those trophies? You can't, they are fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here