Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
think mancini and 'arry would be very interested

wenger and sir alex wont leave their respective clubs

ancelotti, meh

Harry was mooted in the Summer, there first choice (rumors) but he turned them down and signed a new deal with Spurs.

Plus he turned down Northern jobs before.

Mancini wouldnt leave his post, because of the money he is on alone.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In my opinion if a club are the most sucessful in the country, they are the biggest club.

History doesn't count for much when you've not won the Title for 20 years, and are on half the gates of your most hated rivals.
They're not even the biggesy cluib in the NW.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't understand this 'not good enough for LFC'.

Granted, a manager might not make the grade, but what is the inference with the last bit of that quote?

They are a relative also ran and have not challenged in the league (bar a couple of seasons) for almost two decades. They are over reliant on a handful of players and have a huge amount of dross in their squad.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Harry was mooted in the Summer, there first choice (rumors) but he turned them down and signed a new deal with Spurs.

Plus he turned down Northern jobs before.

Mancini wouldnt leave his post, because of the money he is on alone.

but they would be attracted by the prospect of managing Liverpool

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
History doesn't count for much when you've not won the Title for 20 years, and are on half the gates of your most hated rivals.

Fair point, but have won trophies in that 20 years. And have half the capacity, so irrelevant really.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009

half the gates not for the lack of fans, but for the broken promises H&G made us about building a new ground to accommodate such fans

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Rafa Benitez's Liverpool were my least favourite team to watch on TV. Turgid football. I'd rather watch Blackburn vs Bolton.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Liverpool vs Chelsea with Rafa Benitez in charge was the most boring fixture in English football for me. Horrible games to watch between two of the "best" English clubs.

so 5-4 (or whatever it was) at stamford bridge was one of the most boring games in english football history then?? *facepalm

besides, even if it was dull, thats all Rafa's fault aswell then is it?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here