Bench Leon Knight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
i am now more than feed up with Leon's diving antics
:jester:
replace him with the up and coming Jake Robinson or CKR I feed up off his time wasting!

If not i think we could have a couple of super-subs

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
knight was pathetic yesterday when he decided to roll around on the floor when clearly not injured - the fact that half the away end were shouting for the little shit to get up summed it up really

however, dropping him would be stupid. he is a our best player by a mile on his day, just was as effective as sunglasses in a bunker yesterday as he cannot play up front on his own

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Scotty M said:
knight was pathetic yesterday when he decided to roll around on the floor when clearly not injured - the fact that half the away end were shouting for the little shit to get up summed it up really

however, dropping him would be stupid. he is a our best player by a mile on his day, just was as effective as sunglasses in a bunker yesterday as he cannot play up front on his own

You are joking i hope? he was wiped out by the reading defender

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
You are joking i hope? he was wiped out by the reading defender

the fact that he goes down at every opportunity makes it very difficult to tell if he has been fouled or not - hull away for example, loses the ball, rolls around on floor when could get up and get it, they score

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
He's done it to much, its sad that now when he does it both home and away supporters boo him, what is he thinking?

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Scotty M said:
the fact that he goes down at every opportunity makes it very difficult to tell if he has been fouled or not - hull away for example, loses the ball, rolls around on floor when could get up and get it, they score

Yep but the other option is Robinson who was gash again yesterday

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
jake just needs more game time and his skills will improve as will his football bain! eg did u see his though lob to CKR it was amazing!... better than anything leon knight produced that game!

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
5eagull5 said:
jake just needs more game time and his skills will improve as will his football bain! eg did u see his though lob to CKR it was amazing!

Did you see the number of times he lost the ball and played loose passes.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
5eagull5 said:
He's done it to much, its sad that now when he does it both home and away supporters boo him, what is he thinking?

I assume you weren't at the game yesterday? No-one in the away end booed Knight, or any of our players that I could hear.

He was flattened by Sonko, yet it's all too easy to come out with the usual "Knight was diving ..." bullshit, isn't it? The truth just doesn't suit your pathetic little agenda. If you want to pick on people getting injured, what about Reid pulling up as Little went past him? What was he thinking?!?!

Tosser.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
Yep but the other option is Robinson who was gash again yesterday

that is the problem - while i would like to see knight dropped, as he was before palace at home which spurred him on - there really are f*** all decent options toi take his place, until mccammon is fit

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Scotty M said:

And whose fault was that? Honestly, we should stop letting Leon play himself up front on his own ...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Scotty M said:
that is the problem - while i would like to see knight dropped, as he was before palace at home which spurred him on - there really are f*** all decent options toi take his place, until mccammon is fit

Or here is an idea, play the ball to his feet.....

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
i was at the game and brighton suporter we're booing and maybe this time it is was a fool but how can u tell when he does it 3 or 4 times a game. he is a good player but his big head seams to let him down

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
5eagull5 said:
i was at the game and brighton suporter we're booing and maybe this time it is was a fool but how can u tell when he does it 3 or 4 times a game. he is a good player but his big head seams to let him down

Do I have to put that into Babelfish?

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
5eagull5 said:

Are you 1066 less able brother?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yeah we should drop Leon.
He is far too good to be playing for us.
Skillful, passionate and creative...certainly not the sort of player we want here.
Why don't we play McCammon instead?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Richie Morris said:
Yeah we should drop Leon.
He is far too good to be playing for us.
Skillful, passionate and creative...certainly not the sort of player we want here.
Why don't we play McCammon instead?
Maybe along side hart

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports