Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bench for Saturday...

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Looks pretty strong.

According to Argus; Murray, Hart, Bangura and Forster are all pushing for a place!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thats looks bloody strong.Won't happen though as you need a back up defender.Do you also take a risk on not having a keeper as well in a very important game?

scooter1

How soon is now?
Just read this on the Argus site. Its nice to think that Forster and Murray want to be involved, but neither are match fit, or in fact fit at all in reality. Why not let them both rest and spend the summer getting properly fit for the start of next season.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Just read this on the Argus site. Its nice to think that Forster and Murray want to be involved, but neither are match fit, or in fact fit at all in reality. Why not let them both rest and spend the summer getting properly fit for the start of next season.

I'd love to have one or both on the bench - in case we need a goal to stay up with 20 minutes to go...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

I think depending on how they fare in training, they would be worth a place on the bench. If it's 0-0 with 20 mins to go, who would rather bring on Craig Davies or one of Murray or Forster?

If they can't do at least 20 mins through, they shouldn't be on the bench.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't overlook the fact that Johnny DIXON scored two for the reserves last night!!!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
One things for sure; they can't ALL play!

It's going to have to be Hart and Owusu starting up-front if fit, and Andrew has to be involved on the bench after his recent performances. That means one of the 5 substitutes is already a striker, so we can't have Davies, Murray and Forster on the bench too.

In my opinion we are going to have to drop one of them, and I think it's going to have to be either Murray or Forster, as neither is going to match sharp.

Good news that they are getting back to fitness though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here