Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Just glancing through the Arsenal forum( as you do) and quite a few of their fans reckon Ben White should be their player of the season, wouldn't that mean he's been POS for three different clubs in three consecutive seasons?

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Just glancing through the Arsenal forum( as you do) and quite a few of their fans reckon Ben White should be their player of the season, wouldn't that mean he's been POS for three different clubs in three consecutive seasons?
How did he play yesterday?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I don’t believe he was Leeds PotS during his season there; I think he young PotS though. Truth be told, he wasn’t our PotS last season if you discount all the votes of lovesick Leeds fans. Good luck if he does get it though. An outstanding bit of scouting to spot potential in a 16 yo that Southampton released.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
He should have stayed at a big club.

(Leeds. Obviously)

scooter1

How soon is now?
He looks like a much more rounded defender this season. It all started a bit shakily at Arsenal, and he was great for us last season but more as a forward thinking centre back with protection from Veltman, Dunk and Webster. As has been said before, good business for all

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I still think he is better in a back 3 with wing backs than in a traditional back 4.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He has the air of arrogance that makes a good player. Also one that fits in well at THE Arsenal

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not sure he really warranted ‘Ben white what’s the score’ etc

I’m sure NSC would be up in arms next time arsenal beat us if he gives us the 2-0 or whatever

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not seen enough of them to really have an opinion on their player of the season but most times I've seen them he has been one of their best players. Which is good to see. Could see him ending up in one of the big clubs in a not too distant future.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I still think he is better in a back 3 with wing backs than in a traditional back 4.

He’s perfect in a back 4 as long as he has a decent and mobile centre back who is also good in the air to work alongside. These attributes perfectly dovetail with his.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
He's still very young, yet looked to be the player Arsenal looked to. Totally out of order some of the comments and booing I heard, he was good for us and I hope he goes on to have a great career.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
One comment I noticed yesterday on AFTV that amused me was “We went to Brighton with 50 million and didn’t even get their best player”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Not seen enough of them to really have an opinion on their player of the season but most times I've seen them he has been one of their best players. Which is good to see. Could see him ending up in one of the big clubs in a not too distant future.

Has he been seen looking at property in Sheffield?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Said it before, say it again, Ben White was ill-advised to sign for the piss-poor basket-case club that is Arsenal. They're just sooooo perenially crap :lol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I noticed he’s just sold his house in Worthing for £1M! Listed and sold within a week I reckon

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here