Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
A lot more than Ben White's hoof has got us that goal and the result. But my point on this thread can we all stop the tongue up his backside generated by all the summer fuss

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A big mistake like this costs in the PL unfortunately

Right, but it’s not like he gifted them the ball in our penalty box, we didn’t stop the cross, didn’t defend Benteke and as much as I hate to say it, Sanchez simply didn’t set himself for a shot. Many players let themselves down for that goal, it’s not solely on Ben for a crap kick.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Right, but it’s not like he gifted them the ball in our penalty box, we didn’t stop the cross, didn’t defend Benteke and as much as I hate to say it, Sanchez simply didn’t set himself for a shot. Many players let themselves down for that goal, it’s not solely on Ben for a crap kick.

It’s a simple as this...... minutes to go, keep the ball.....not hoof it blindly.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Harsh on Sanchez, the shot was quality, Burn glances and then loses him.

White has to take most criticism for the inexplicable U12s moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
His casual play cost us a result against Palace
What was he doing just hoofing the ball up in the air

It was a ridiculous thing to do but not entirely his fault they went on to score. They still had a lot to do after he hoofed it in the air like a Sunday league 10 year old. The ball shouldn't have got passed 3 or 4 players and Sanchez should have saved the fairly soft shot.

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
But whatabout :)

His cock up started the move, and you know this.

Yes, I do know this, but the play that led to the goal directly after could have been stopped at a couple of phases which is something you are also aware of, why is Ben the only one receiving flack, he gave the ball away in their half and we did nothing positive to stop the attack, the looped cross or the shot.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Most of the top teams would have commited a tactical foul to stop the break and then defended the resultant free kick. Typically niaive from Brighton. How many goals have been conceeded on the counter? Must be quite a few. Almost got caught out at the death against Fulham like that. Happens so often.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You don’t think that needing over 20 chances to score a goal costs us games? The endless hoofs over the bar or straight at the keeper? No it’s obviously the random kick from a defender!!!

Yes white cost us a goal, our inept front line cost us the game!

I haven't seen them but were your previous 318 posts as observationally correct as this one?

There are some absolute tools posting on this thread about White.

Del of Albion

Jul 15, 2009
East Sussex
Most of the top teams would have commited a tactical foul to stop the break and then defended the resultant free kick. Typically niaive from Brighton. How many goals have been conceeded on the counter? Must be quite a few. Almost got caught out at the death against Fulham like that. Happens so often.

And Wolves

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If only one of the forwards had put away one or two of the 5,438 chances, then it wouldn't really matter, would it? But oh no, let's have a pop at the defenders – they are the REAL culprits for the defeat :lolol:

NorthLainer

Aug 12, 2011
Now available in Hove
Win as a team, lose as a team. Plenty of "what if?" moments last night to avoid blaming any one player. Gutting result but I'm hoping they can put it out of their minds and figure out how to beat West Brom who will play in a similar way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here