Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
But thats not how they see it on Wacko! Its Brighton saying this to save face to us fans and make White Look like the guilty party when he leaves.

all direct quotes:

A) "https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53757938

Just reads like they're trying to make White out as the bad guy if he's sold"

B) "Hes going to have to put a request in I think"

C) ""No interest in selling" does not mean they will not sell.

D) It's a stance any club would take to:
1. Hold on to a degree of leverage in any potential fee negotiation
2. Appease a fanbase in the event they do end up selling, make the right noises to the right journos and you're making the player the bad guy if he does eventually move"

E) "They'll sell,they've had no major sales for a few seasons now have they? You'd think no crowds and covid might hit a small club like Brighton hard"

F) "White doesn't want to sign a new contract with Brighton - they can try and keep an unhappy player, but unless he plays regularly next season, his value will fall significantly. They'll sell - they'd be stupid not to - but they'll squeeze every last pound out of us first"

G) "One of the most indebted clubs in England - was third a couple of years back and probably worse now - and pretty much shitting it."

Its the Jimmy Saville "we're not selling"

They seriously need help! Do you think lockdown has got to them? Brighton hasn’t even bloody mentioned Ben White apart from “We see him in our plans” They really don’t understand we trust our chairman, if Ben Whites goes it is because he, the manger and the board think it’s the right thing to do. If that was the case most Brighton fans would go “OK” that’s a shame. Not grizzle like a 5 year old who can’t have more sweets. This is ducking weird all this bitterness and hate over a football player.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Lol.

There's a weird psychosis going on in Leeds.

They have in fact just been told in black and *white* that the transfer isn't happening.

Looking forward to the realisation gradually dawning as Transfer Deadline Day relentless keeps approaching and no deal is done.

Twatwits.

They are 100% convinced we are playing hardball. That's the problem with these things.

Until White signs a renewed contract or the transfer window closes (mid-October FFS) this will go on and on.

I am curious who is fanning the flames at Leeds. Parhaps Bielsa told the club he wouldn't sign without Ben White's transfer confirmed. Perhaps the board are instigating the media stories and fan base...

Honestly we do have to consider which teams we can place above in the Premier League and make sure not to strengthen them.

Going down will cost us more money than whatever we are paid for Ben White.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Starting to see a few more on Twitter where they're admitting defeat and saying "move for a different CB", but yet there are still an enormous bunch of deluded ones still who are clinging onto this fabricated story of Ben wants out, along with the supposed 2 contract denials.

Really is mental.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
People do know "Michael Ustard" is a spoof account, right? The user photo is Michael Robinson, FFS. There's another account purporting to be from the same publication called Pete O'Phile, or something to that effect.

The Albion may well have said they're not selling, but I think we can safely say they're not classless enough to dig Leeds out in the process by calling them "relegation favourites".

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I love they think they are playing poker with us. That will end well. I suggest Phil Ivey as Director of Football if they want to go down that route.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
People do know "Michael Ustard" is a spoof account, right? The user photo is Michael Robinson, FFS. There's another account purporting to be from the same publication called Pete O'Phile, or something to that effect.

The Albion may well have said they're not selling, but I think we can safely say they're not classless enough to dig Leeds out in the process by calling them "relegation favourites".

Well you say that but I saw an actual, real life Master Bater in print today. Poor sod.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC

Yeah but it's funny.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX

Don't spoil the fun, Leeds fans are reading this :lolol:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White

They are 100% convinced we are playing hardball. That's the problem with these things.

Until White signs a renewed contract or the transfer window closes (mid-October FFS) this will go on and on.

I am curious who is fanning the flames at Leeds. Parhaps Bielsa told the club he wouldn't sign without Ben White's transfer confirmed. Perhaps the board are instigating the media stories and fan base...

Honestly we do have to consider which teams we can place above in the Premier League and make sure not to strengthen them.

Going down will cost us more money than whatever we are paid for Ben White.

Correct.. still hoards of Leeds fans thinking they still have a chance.

New contract for Ben please with a number 3 shirt please.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

No shit Sherlock’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Most people will know that was a tongue in cheek comment. Not that lot up north though.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
As I said a few days ago #Tonysaysno. Time to move on Leeds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It’s actually quite bizarre. The arrogant, deluded simpletons seriously think they are effectively one of the top 6 already (or at least can operate as such), and have an unquestionable pull on any player they want from a ‘little’ club.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I love they think they are playing poker with us. That will end well. I suggest Phil Ivey as Director of Football if they want to go down that route.

They're effectively playing poker against a professional poker player when their hand isn't playing cards but ones they've nicked from a game of Uno.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They're effectively playing poker against a professional poker player when their hand isn't playing cards but ones they've nicked from a game of Uno.

Never play chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.
Then shits all over the board.
Then struts around like it won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here