[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
AJ especially. Our goons were all over twitter on that one.

Football fan bases are pretty similar. Most are pretty decent but a small amount of loud nobs on social media.

Leeds have more fans so have more nobs.

It is what it is. Most of them are fine , more fool anyone getting upset by some kids on twitter . Its meaningless

Only going by this one post, but you seem to get upset by transfer speculation?

I've seen a few other Brighton fans getting upset with fellow Brighton fans for having a laugh at Leeds?

Another one I've recently noticed is people slaggibg off anything football which is linked with social media whilst on a football forum?

A lot of stressed out souls on here right now projecting all their issues through patronising advice. More concerning is they all seem to be around the 50 year old mark playing these sad games.

NSC was so much better when it didn't have all these old geezers hunting out thumbs up off each other. #getridofthethumbsupcrap

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I've seen a few other Brighton fans getting upset with fellow Brighton fans for having a laugh at Leeds?

Another one I've recently noticed is people slaggibg off anything football which is linked with social media whilst on a football forum?

A lot of stressed out souls on here right now projecting all their issues through patronising advice. More concerning is they all seem to be around the 50 year old mark playing these sad games.

NSC was so much better when it didn't have all these old geezers hunting out thumbs up off each other. #getridofthethumbsupcrap

See what I did there?:lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
In fairness to Leeds (the actual club management), they are also within their right to put in offers (through the right channels) in the hope of buying the player, which they have done. From what I've seen (and I've only dipped in and out), the official statements coming out of Leeds have been along the right lines - "we'd like the player & are putting in offers, but he is contracted to Brighton and there was no option to buy" or words to that effect...

Bit more than that.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/angus-kinnear-ben-white-brighton-18720239.amp

They are implying that he is for sale when he is blatantly not along with all the emotive rubbish about him loving Leeds.

I’d be appalled if Barber came out with those sorts of quotes about a player who was not ours.

Yoda

English & European
At the start, their antics were kind of amusing and funny, but now they’re actually really starting to annoy me.

Who exactly do they think they are?

How hard is it to say the above post, instead of demanding we ‘free’ Ben white? The arrogance of some of these people.

It’s going to be a derby game next year, all because of the Ben White saga. I’m looking forward to it.

Maybe that's their plan. Their traditional rivals probably won't give too hoots about them next season. So apart from Sheffield United they are probably looking for someone else to have one with. :rolleyes:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Give an example of Brighton fans behaving like rabid hyenas!

This is a long thread because posters on Nsc cannot believe what the Leeds fans are doing, demanding BW be ‘freed’ from Brighton who not only holding him hostage, but colluding with Amex in human trafficking!
They are acting like love sick teenagers because they can’t get the love of their life.
Even more incredulous is using a bromance between Kevan Phillips & White, whereas their usual MO is to call anyone associated with us, queers or homosexuals.
Maybe you haven’t read the thread from the beginning? In 60 years of following the Albion, I’ve never seen anything like it, and it’s hilarious.

284 pages of apoplectic indignation tells it’s own story, I think. However, I do realise it’s all in fun, and so am sorry if I seem to be detracting from that. Have I read the thread from the beginning? Really? That would be deserving of instant consignment to the looney bin! But yes, I have been dipping in a lot, mainly out of morbid curiosity. Which no doubt also tells it’s own story.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Yes there’s a few old boys here who seem to enjoy poking their noses into a topic they don’t care for to tell everyone off; “Don’t have a laugh, don’t have fun, you’re not a real fan if you criticise that player, what a stupid topic why are you talking about this”...

And then come back a few weeks later to chastise everyone again.

Very odd behaviour.

If you don’t enjoy a thread or a particular discussion just move along. There’s hundreds of others to participate in. It’s quite a good system.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
284 pages of apoplectic indignation tells it’s own story, I think. However, I do realise it’s all in fun, and so am sorry if I seem to be detracting from that. Have I read the thread from the beginning? Really? That would be deserving of instant consignment to the looney bin! But yes, I have been dipping in a lot, mainly out of morbid curiosity. Which no doubt also tells it’s own story.

You have mistaken laughter and hilarity for apoplectic indignation.

Starting a Change.Org petition? Really? :lolol::lolol:
FreeBenWhite teeshirts and mugs :lolol::lolol:
Bromance :lolol::lolol:

Morbid curiosity? Most of what is on Nsc is down to morbid curiosity.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't wait to see White in a Brighton shirt again, he really looks the business doesn't he, and fits our game perfectly.

Very excited here in sleepy Crickhowell.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Give an example of Brighton fans behaving like rabid hyenas!

This is a long thread because posters on Nsc cannot believe what the Leeds fans are doing, demanding BW be ‘freed’ from Brighton who not only holding him hostage, but colluding with Amex in human trafficking!
They are acting like love sick teenagers because they can’t get the love of their life.
Even more incredulous is using a bromance between Kevan Phillips & White, whereas their usual MO is to call anyone associated with us, queers or homosexuals.
Maybe you haven’t read the thread from the beginning? In 60 years of following the Albion, I’ve never seen anything like it, and it’s hilarious.

Exactly this. Not seen much evidence of many fans doing anything other than taking the mickey or winding up Leeds fans. Vast majority aren't remotely bothered by it, but find the levels of delusion, arrogance and complete failure to recognise the reality of the situation amongst the Leeds fans highly amusing. Will be interesting to see what happens when their expected swaggering straight march into the top 6 doesn't happen

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Even so what you did there defeats my point and lowers my chances of one day stopping this thumbs up obsession, I must admit it still felt great receiving one. Thanks.

Have another one for free.

Perhaps we can get #thumbsupfor@Megazone trending al’la #freebenwhite.
It would be fitting.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
YOU GOTTA FIGHT
FOR BEN WHITE
AND PAAAAAAARTY

Hmmm....ill start working on it.

I'm dreaming of a White assist
with every ball he pings upfield
where Maupay quickens
and Con'lley bristles
to give brighton one more goal

Also needs work. Maybe better rhymes or something...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If the speculation about Liverpool and Chelsea having interest is true then I think Leeds and us can think again. The only difference between us then will be the £40 million we cop for him. Leeds though? Well, they’ll have their memories and the square root of **** all else.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If the speculation about Liverpool and Chelsea having interest is true then I think Leeds and us can think again. The only difference between us then will be the £40 million we cop for him. Leeds though? Well, they’ll have their memories and the square root of **** all else.

40m in the kitty would be more exciting than keeping White. We could buy a shit-off-the-shovel LB, and younger version of Murray and still have change left over to buy another 5 CBs for the U23s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports