Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Roberts, Jake Robinson and the REMF

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just wanted to give a public RAISE THE ROOF to both Ben Roberts and Jake Robinson.

Not only is Roberts my favourite Albion keeper of all time but he has also sponsored me for the REMF.

And as for Jake, well the little diamond sponsored me £56 to take me up to my original £150 target.

Both, despite not currently wearing the stripes, are proper CHAPS for putting their hands in their pockets and acknowledging such a worthwhile cause.

Anyone fancies joining them on my list of sponsors feel free.

http://www.justgiving.com/richardmorrisremf

I also have only a couple of days to hone my 'Sponsors facial hair of choice' so if people have any suggestions - sponsor me a couple of quid and get involved.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Well done Jakey Robinson & Also one of my albion heros Ben roberts, Hope he's doing well

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Things are shping up Al in a MASSIVE fashion

Peter Ward
Ricky Marlowe
Phil Prosser
Dick Knight
Professional 5 man camera crew

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why is Prosser involved?

Because he offered to do it. He's a top level ref, offered to help the charity, and his presence adds SOMETHING to the night. He knows to expect some good natured abuse, and is all set to take it in the right spirit.

Shows a bit of class, in my opinion....

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Because he offered to do it. He's a top level ref, offered to help the charity, and his presence adds SOMETHING to the night. He knows to expect some good natured abuse, and is all set to take it in the right spirit.

Shows a bit of class, in my opinion....

Well o.k then. Did he ever rescind his acusation of the fans racially abusing the sheff utd players?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
That Tommy Fraser interview really does hit the nail on the head. Whether you really rate him as a player or not I dont think anybody can deny that bringing Savage in was a HUGE (and very expensive!) mistake think how pissed off Fraser must have been with that!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
That Tommy Fraser interview really does hit the nail on the head. Whether you really rate him as a player or not I dont think anybody can deny that bringing Savage in was a HUGE (and very expensive!) mistake think how pissed off Fraser must have been with that!

and what a good charecter his is for not crying like a baby cos he did not get in the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here