[Albion] Ben Roberts gone too

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It’s a dark day that Bruno and roberts have left too they really got the club and saw us through from bad times certainly roberts. That’s a brutal dismantling of the back room and it’ll be a long while until we see that kind of quality again

...unless immediatly being able to find that kind of quality again.

Trust Tony Bloom.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Just shows there is no loyalty at all at any level sadly.

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Nope. Only huge piles of cash. More than loyalty every minute of every day. It's what football is. ££££££££££££££££

Bloom & Barber's "we won't hold you back" policy needs a serious rethink after this shitshow.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
...unless immediatly being able to find that kind of quality again.

Trust Tony Bloom.

I'm curious - you may have answered this elsewhere but aren't you just a little disappointed in your man not only upping sticks and taking not only his immediate coaching staff but Bruno and Roberts too. Strikes me as a pretty low thing to do.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm curious - you may have answered this elsewhere but aren't you just a little disappointed in your man not only upping sticks and taking not only his immediate coaching staff but Bruno and Roberts too. Strikes me as a pretty low thing to do.

While I understand it, I'm a bit disappointed in his decision.

As for the other part, I think it would be incredibly low not to ask them when they have been a huge part of his success.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I had Potter as a “thank you” on the poll. He can have a **** you now instead.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
While I understand it, I'm a bit disappointed in his decision.

As for the other part, I think it would be incredibly low not to ask them when they have been a huge part of his success.

Fair enough although think how the poor set piece coach feels today being left behind 😄

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
BRUNO & ROBERTS - he’s literally gutted us. For ****s sake.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Bloody hell. Another site says he wants to take Gross, Caicedo and Trossard too. Wtf?

sites say a lot of things to get clicks. when managers move there isnt usually players following. i'd expect only Caicedo would likely go to Chelsea, in time.

as for Roberts, im sure there are alot of decent keeper coaches. Bruno is the surprise and sad news. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports