Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Marshall

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Never mind, I was beaten to it. If you look on the Gutieriez thread he was sussed out on there. There was a little suspicion it was BG (clueless with tech, reference to sons). His old profile pic was some disgraced psychic who was once in the Telegraph and the new one is actually a professor of Journalism from the Stoke area.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Never mind, I was beaten to it. If you look on the Gutieriez thread he was sussed out on there. There was a little suspicion it was BG (clueless with tech, reference to sons). His old profile pic was some disgraced psychic who was once in the Telegraph and the new one is actually a professor of Journalism from the Stoke area.

What am I accused of now?:facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Guilty of what?

Well haven't you read what GB wrote above? I seriously can't take you seriously BG - best 2nd account on here by a mile!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Big twist in the Ben Marshall plot today!!!!!!!!!!

BEN MARSHALL HAS CONFIRMED HE WON'T BE SIGNING FOR ALBION - FACT :(

Andy Naylor has unfollowed the Aussie chap that works in Sydney Opera house as head of contemporary music & Ben Marshall himself has confirmed he 'won't be signing with any football teams'. Must be staying put in his current job then :(

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Andy Naylor has unfollowed the Aussie chap that works in Sydney Opera house as head of contemporary music & Ben Marshall himself has confirmed he 'won't be signing with any football teams'. Must be staying put in his current job then :(

Expect him to sign on the pitch today then :)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Gutted. Would have been our first Aussie import since Paul Reid.
Can't wait for the Argus story:

'Marshall himself confirmed today, via his twitter account, that he will not in fact be signing for Brighton and wishes to continue with his current employers.'

Marvellous work, folks.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

'Marshall himself confirmed today, via his twitter account, that he will not in fact be signing for Brighton and wishes to continue with his current employers.'

Marvellous work, folks.

[tweet]627762692292538368[/tweet]

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11

Marvellous work, folks.

I wonder, has Ben Marshall (the Aussie one that is) been completely confused by this, or has he gone along with it and had a jolly good laugh?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Ben hit the magic 500 follower mark but he's back down to 499 now Naylor's cruelly unfollowed him. Let's try and get Ben back up over 500 again people!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ben hit the magic 500 follower mark but he's back down to 499 now Naylor's cruelly unfollowed him. Let's try and get Ben back up over 500 again people!
no-thats-impossible-luke-skywalker-crying-vader-is-his-father.jpg

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
That's an awful lot of money. For a winger. For us.
If it's vaguely accurate, I can't see us going any higher.

Quite. Neither can I but then Blackburn need the money and no-one else is bidding anymore. It's a signal of intent that's for sure, but our record with paying lots of money for someone is a bit rubbish, so I hope this guy bucks the trend! Assuming we get him, of course

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here