Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Marshall

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My next tweet: [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]marshall75 Any news of Ben Marshall signing Andy?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Naylor also follows "Paddy McCourt" who's brandishing an AK47 in his background image :facepalm:

I think we should give that one a swerve and not follow him :lol:

Naylor is a journalist & journalists have to be bang on it with social media right...? :whistle: #SchoolBoyError (yes I know you like hashtags ha!)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Screen Shot 2015-08-01 at 21.18.18.png

Only THREE of us so far, need to step it up people.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My next tweet: [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]marshall75 Any news of Ben Marshall signing Andy?

I sent a 'tweet' to him about it a while ago. No response. I guess he doesn't know.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I sent a 'tweet' to him about it a while ago. No response. I guess he doesn't know.

Oh I'm at the stage of not caring re the transfer of the footballer Ben Marshall - I only tweeted him that so I could tag the Australian music fella in :thumbsup:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
How do you embed tweets?

Type {TWEET} but use straight brackets rather than curlies. Then type the long number that identifies each tweet (can be found by clicking on the "Details" tag of the tweet, the URL will show ....status/3567........ etc). Then type {/TWEET} but again use straight brackets.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Type {TWEET} but use straight brackets rather than curlies. Then type the long number that identifies each tweet (can be found by clicking on the "Details" tag of the tweet, the URL will show ....status/3567........ etc). Then type {/TWEET} but again use straight brackets.

You, sir, are a gent and a scholar.
Greatly appreciated.

[TWEET]615816492106428416[/TWEET]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think TSB is embedding old tweets from the bloke who couldn't work Twitter to prove what a shit journo he is...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How do you embed tweets? He has some doozies worth it.

On p.c. hit the three dots for 'more' underneath the tweet and then Embed Tweet. Go to the end of the top line and copy the long number. Place it between tags of [TWEET] and then the same tag with / in front of the TWEET

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
A month ago, surely would have happened by now if going to?

Think TSB is embedding old tweets from the bloke who couldn't work Twitter to prove what a shit journo he is...

Yep. Cheers Sheebs. Sorry. It would have been clearer if I wasn't so shithouse at using Twitter that I had to ask for instruction!

On p.c. hit the three dots for 'more' and then Embed Tweet. Go to the end of the top line and copy the long number. Place it between tags of [TWEET] [/TWEET]

Thanks bud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here