Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Marshall

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As a side note, I have also been told he will be joining us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As a side note, I have also been told he will be joining us.
Sorry, I forgot to mention my source: my 8 year old daughter, who'd never heard of him before I asked whether he'd join. Not the worst source on NSC, I'm sure you'll agree.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Sorry, I forgot to mention my source: my 8 year old daughter, who'd never heard of him before I asked whether he'd join. Not the worst source on NSC, I'm sure you'll agree.

Defiantly not the worst. if she is proved right she will have a 100% record.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
One of my clients up north told me he is on his way to us done deal.

This has the smell of one of those posts that if he does end up joining us you'll have an 'I told you so'attitude but if he doesn't you won't post on the thread again. You at least have to pre cursor why your 'client' might know this to give your post any credibility, as for all we know he could work at Burger King.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well, our cat gave a knowing look when I mentioned his name earlier.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My Brighton supporting st holder mate who owns a load of properties up there and Burnley so spends most of his time around and about the area is confident we have got him, according to the word on the street (cobbles)

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
With Rhodes and Gustede both stating they want to speak to interested clubs, Marshall may have changed his tune and is now looking south.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here