Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Dickinson - could do a job (get him back )

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'd say Agdestein is more qualified than him and most importantly, available.

On what basis? Dickenson has scored two league goals in two games. Adgestein has never scored a league goal and failed to score on loan at Bath City last season. Aspinall was raving about him yesterday.

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
On what basis? Dickenson has scored two league goals in two games. Adgestein has never scored a league goal and failed to score on loan at Bath City last season. Aspinall was raving about him yesterday.

He's played in the Brighton team before and done well, got the winning assist at Peterborough last year. Also whenever I've seen the development squad he's been more impressive, as has Barker.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Am I right in saying Dickenson is more of a wide forward like Barnes than a target man? Agdestein similar and had chance but not grabbed them. Barker strikers me as a poacher and not sure he'd be fast enough wide or suit a target man role. More a throw on in last 20 mins alongside another striker UNLESS we see tactics change.

Ulloa fits perfectly that top 1, but we only had CMS backing him up who we already know is unsuited to the tactics. We might have OUR way of playing but if we don't have the players Gus might actually have to 'tinker' for a month or so :/

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Oh Kenwyne Jones although he was immense then went completely off form last 18 months, IS the kind of player we need to rotate with Ulloa.......... only other realistic one for me is still Simeon Jackson to play the Barnes role.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Am I right in saying Dickenson is more of a wide forward like Barnes than a target man? Agdestein similar and had chance but not grabbed them. Barker strikers me as a poacher and not sure he'd be fast enough wide or suit a target man role. More a throw on in last 20 mins alongside another striker UNLESS we see tactics change.

Ulloa fits perfectly that top 1, but we only had CMS backing him up who we already know is unsuited to the tactics. We might have OUR way of playing but if we don't have the players Gus might actually have to 'tinker' for a month or so :/

You are correct. Wimbledon and his previous club have both played him left wing. Watched hm at Wimbledon and he did ok without setting the world alight and was substituted at half time. Has got the two goals since, so seems to be settling in but would think it's stil a bit early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here