Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Arfa FINALLY signs for Newcastle!

I no longer see this as relevant, i am not critisizing you about this thread, but it is my opinion that Lua Lua is going to be snapped up by a bigger club either the likes of blackpool/wigan or a championship side.

Haydn-4

May 4, 2008
The Lab.
I no longer see this as relevant, i am not critisizing you about this thread, but it is my opinion that Lua Lua is going to be snapped up by a bigger club either the likes of blackpool/wigan or a championship side.

Why would Newcastle loan him to another relegation candidate?

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Well all the signs are there arent they ? If he signs it'll be the end of August(Which is now) They need a replacement before they let him go on loan (Now they have) He's been staying at a hotel. He's got to be coming.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Well all the signs are there arent they ? If he signs it'll be the end of August(Which is now) They need a replacement before they let him go on loan (Now they have) He's been staying at a hotel. He's got to be coming.

If you're talking about his status last night on facebook, it would have been the team hotel for the game today.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He still didn't get on their bench after his performance in the week. Writings on the wall, come home Kazenga where you're appreciated :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here