Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bellend

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That clip is a great example of idiotic driving by the car driver. Sometimes bikes do annoy me cutting in needlessly at the last minute but that bike was faultless. Great to see instant karma!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Why is it that when motorbikes 'filter' through a queue at traffic lights or junctions they feel perfectly entitled to squeeze through the traffic, ignore the road markings indicating where traffic must stop and then pull in front of the waiting vehicles - often in the 'cyclist' box. Can't find anywhere in the Highway Code that suggests that is acceptable.

Because pretty much any bike will pull away faster than any car so they aren't going to hold anyone up are they? Car drivers just get frustrated that the motorcyclist is going to get ahead of them.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Because pretty much any bike will pull away faster than any car so they aren't going to hold anyone up are they? Car drivers just get frustrated that the motorcyclist is going to get ahead of them.

Agreed! Riding into the city centre every day for work I regularly filter safely through stationary or slow moving traffic, the amount of car drivers that deliberately drift over to the right to squeeze out your filtering option and clearly try to cause you danger is staggering.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
What really gets me is when a driver pulls up behind me, kissing my number plate hitting the gas pedal when I'm stationary. They don't seem to realise that my Trimph America isn't a lot quicker from the lights than the proverbial Reliant Robin! This happens on a daily basis.
Having recently moved house, a big black Audi rs thingy took me on a corner and I let it go. He must have felt a tit when I followed him all the way home. As he turned into his garage he shouted " Are you following me, I'll call the police?". I stopped ans called out, "No, I just moved into number twelve, nice to meet you". Wish I had had a helmet camera thing to record the look on his face!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

The funny thing is the Evo was clearly the one in the wrong lane queue jumping anyway.

evo.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Typical bike rider, pushing his way to the front, wearing an I'm a grass camera. Hope he gets a tug for taking one hand off and driving without due care and attention.

Bellend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here