Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
[MENTION=27450]KingstonSeagull[/MENTION] He sounds like the kind of chap who googles himself. If he does tonight he will see the first result listed as this thread.

I really, Really, REALLY hope he does.

Can't be his real name - he'd have a LinkedIn full of useless 'endorsements' that'd come up on Google.

Shit day, shit weather, shit all round. But once again this thread delivers I am happy again.

Would love to see this plaque, the guy is a legend for all the wrong reasons!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Agreed. Another great chapter in this rich tapestry of modern day office life.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Disappointed that there are no posts about people PANICKING about being snowed in at work and simply HAVING to leave immediately...............to get to the supermarket to bulk buy bread and milk.........

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Disappointed that there are no posts about people PANICKING about being snowed in at work and simply HAVING to leave immediately...............to get to the supermarket to bulk buy bread and milk.........
Just wait till tomorrow.... I'll be out of there faster than a Kazenga backflip...

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Recently had to update my Bullshit Bingo card because there is a new phrase doing the rounds in the States, not sure if it’s crossed the pond yet, probably on its way.

“having some skin in the game” – means you are a real player as you have invested money in something you want to happen – or in plain English An Investor

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Recently had to update my Bullshit Bingo card because there is a new phrase doing the rounds in the States, not sure if it’s crossed the pond yet, probably on its way.

“having some skin in the game” – means you are a real player as you have invested money in something you want to happen – or in plain English An Investor

That's been on the BS Bingo card for YEARS !

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Replaced by the traditional mid/late January reappearance of crisps, biscuits and donuts of course ?

Yeah there is a slight glimmer of hope with some of them who are getting a "salad" which is covered in sour cream, tortilla chips and bacon all encompassed in a wrap.... Others it is back to the meal deal/burritos I am afraid.... Oh and an abundance of chocolate bars and other snacks are appearing on the end of desks... We have people that buy copious amount of chocolate and then say oh it's my nephews birthday and they are for everyone to celebrate... But they will be eating atleast 3 of the multipack twixes in that packet....

And the usual 3 o clock CHSKKSHHHH of the Coke cans has returned all across this vast wasteland of lost hopes and dreams of having a perfect body.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here