Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Bell Cheeses at Home

Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post

"Giving WFH a go now - unfortunately my son has just hit the terrible twos pretty hard - previously an angelic child, now throws tantrums at the littlest things. Will see how we get on."
Try Valium and whiskey . . .

....I'll post it then. All very well but what do you suggest for his dad.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
WFH isn't going well for me, Mrs OW has reported me to HR for sexual harassment.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
So last week I agreed to have my patio rebuilt this week, thinking I would escape the 4 day mayhem, by being at the office and leaving it for the Misses. That all changed on Friday when we were told WFH until the end of the month (then updated to mid April yesterday). First day, they cut the cable for the internet, :tantrum:
Got that fixed yesterday.And then today at 7 flipping AM the concrete turns up! Trying to have conf calls with jack hammers, mixers etc all going on was not in the plan. First world problems eh! I need to get back to the office for some stress release:lol:

As Mrs Sloecome would have said "at least I haven't got a pussy laying on my keyboard".........I wish!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Mrs Deportivo works from home normally ( two days a week) .... after two days of me wfh I think I may well be the bell cheese ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zamo25

May 16, 2019
My Mrs has not stopped F*****g talking on the phone / conference calls / Microsoft Teams "catch ups"....

I've literally been sitting here tossing it off, waiting for Tenable to start and she just goes on and on and on and on.

Granted she is a buyer for a mainstream supermarket but still, have some decorum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
This may be the wrong thread but can anyone recommend a decent home office chair? The one I've got is giving me back-ache. It's fine for an hour playing Football Manager but WFH 8 hours a day is a different matter.

968401f61d518272915670ad663b5e1c--toilet-paper-toilets.jpg

This may be the wrong thread but can anyone recommend a decent home office chair? The one I've got is giving me back-ache. It's fine for an hour playing Football Manager but WFH 8 hours a day is a different matter.

The one that Priti Patel sits in ?? :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Top Tip for home workers: Either get dressed or make sure WebCam is aimed at head and shoulders only when joining video conference calls.

Jul 7, 2003
People complaining that they have bad neck / shoulder using their laptop at home. It's not difficult to put a monitor on a box or sit on a cushion to put yourself or our kit into a more suitable position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here