Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Believe

Feb 5, 2009
brighton
Listen peeps i know its hard at times like these especially the way there playing at mo but sureley if we believe in the team why arnt they trying at least to play as a team!! we got the players for god sake sureley its not that hard!!!
ive been an albion fan for many years as far as i can remember,i dont think anyone can blame dick knight or any of the board!! its down to the players at the end of the day, all thay got to do is do what they love to do and play football,the:albion2::ascarf:y all have there own talent but just use it as a team!!
for the sake of us fans just try!!! then maybe we will stay up

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Yes it looks shit for us.

But don't forget we got a game on hand against Swindon, Orient, Carlisle and still got to play Swindon and Hereford. Both winnable games. Beat Swindon is a 6pointer anyway.

Swindon and Northampton play each other next and they both cant win.

I'd say Swindon probs have the easiest fixture list left.
Northampton still have to play MKMONGS and LEEDS.

It's a big ask but if we can pick up a few draws and wins against Swindon and Hereford. Plus one or two more and I think we might just might be ok.

Swindon have Peterborough on the last day of the season who may NEED a win and we have Stockport who's season is over. So if Swindon aren't safe by then it could come down to 90mins of heart in mouth football :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im still of the mind that hartlepool will be dragged down into the relegation zone and todays results havent done anything to change my mind,but ever the optomist i,i think if we do lose next saturday and results elsewere go against us,i would have to say thats about it sadly.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I Will believe untill its mathematically impossible and frankly i dont care what anyone else thinks i believe my team can stay up

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes it looks shit for us.

But don't forget we got a game on hand against Swindon, Orient, Carlisle and still got to play Swindon and Hereford. Both winnable games. Beat Swindon is a 6pointer anyway.

Swindon and Northampton play each other next and they both cant win.

I'd say Swindon probs have the easiest fixture list left.
Northampton still have to play MKMONGS and LEEDS.

It's a big ask but if we can pick up a few draws and wins against Swindon and Hereford. Plus one or two more and I think we might just might be ok.

Swindon have Peterborough on the last day of the season who may NEED a win and we have Stockport who's season is over. So if Swindon aren't safe by then it could come down to 90mins of heart in mouth football :thumbsup:

We'll need at least 4 wins to stay up....cant see it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
There can be Murray goals
When you believe
Though hope is frail
It's hard to kill
Who knows what Murray goals
You can achieve
When you believe, somehow you'll scorel
You will when you believe.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
well said BBOT we'll survive this season and it'll be down to the very last game, keep the faith one and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
listen peeps i know its hard at times like these especially the way there playing at mo but sureley if we believe in the team why arnt they trying at least to play as a team!! We got the players for god sake sureley its not that hard!!!
Ive been an albion fan for many years as far as i can remember,i dont think anyone can blame dick knight or any of the board!! Its down to the players at the end of the day, all thay got to do is do what they love to do and play football,the:albion2::ascarf:y all have there own talent but just use it as a team!!
For the sake of us fans just try!!! Then maybe we will stay up

nurse !.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here