Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Belgium 9 - 0 San Marino

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
San Marino were kicked off the park no wonder they lost against such a vicious fouling team like the Belgium's.
14 fouls a terrible advert for the beautiful game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brings a tear to the eye, although chaps it's pronounced Scotchland:-

[tweet]1182416649309343749[/tweet]

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Won a bit of cash over this international break by backing 1/100+ favourites to win & keep a clean sheet.

Australia to beat Nepal and keep a clean sheet . Nepal managed 0 shots.
Japan to beat Mongolia and keep a clean sheet. Mongolia didn’t have a shot.
South Korea to beat Sri Lanka and keep a clean sheet. Again, Sri Lanka didn’t manage a shot.

Those 3 simply to win was 0.01/1. Those 3 to win with a clean sheet was over evens. South Korea went from 1/200 to 4/9!

Then reinvested some of the winnings in another bet including Iran win and clean sheet (got lucky here, Cambodia had one shot... a missed penalty) & Belgium win and clean sheet. Both going from 1/100 and 1/200 to about 1/4. Certainly a bet to look out for in international breaks from now on.

Nice bet mate. I'll look out for that one as well

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I see Benteke scored for Belgium.

Genuinely shocked that he is still in and around the Belgian national team?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They were. If Jahanbaksh had been fit it probably would only have been about 2-0
I thought trawling around random threads only to spread a malicious negative agenda was now frowned upon, since #Spencegate.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I saw the half time score was 6-0 to Belgium and tuned in for what I thought would be a second half rout, then watched half an hour of goalless fare before I got bored and switched over to the news :(

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
They were. If Jahanbaksh had been fit it probably would only have been about 2-0

Does put into perspective the hysteria shown by Iranian fans when he gets left out with us. They think he's a superstar, but that's because they have watched him vs the likes of Cambodia.

#TeamsLikeCambodia

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Brings a tear to the eye, although chaps it's pronounced Scotchland:-

[tweet]1182416649309343749[/tweet]

Might be over 12 years since I last went there but that's Caffrey's Irish pub on Old Town Square, if I'm not mistaken.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Might be over 12 years since I last went there but that's Caffrey's Irish pub on Old Town Square, if I'm not mistaken.
I wondered if it was Chez O'Malloys (something like that) the Irish/Mexican bar down by the river.

Like you it's been a while since I've been to Prague, the first time being before the English arrived and ruined the city for everyone else. #Happydayz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here