Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Harry-Potter-7-Nowhere-Is-Safe-movie-poster-Daniel-Radcliffe-crop.jpg

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
A few get picked up by the falmer bridge about a ten minute walk from the stadium

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
By the traffic lights outside the ground is easy enough. I've been picked up a couple of times from there.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Where the school approach road meets Lewes Road. If sh'e coming from Brighton then turn right at 1st lights after Coldean Lane.

You walk past Falmer station on pathway passed school fiels and alongside rail line to Brighton and, at end of walkway, turn right & under bridge.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Lucroft Road the other side of Bridge carpark would probably be okay. There is a close just outside the gate that can be used to turn then waiting on the railway side of the road wont bother anyone as it is effectively a dead end by the gates which are stewarded

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Isn't that where it holds ALL the coaches and park and ride buses up, like yesterday, IF so don't be a selfish bugger

I've never held any of them up. I've always been picked up when the car has stopped at the traffic lights so no traffic has been stopped. So I am not a selfish bugger.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I've never held any of them up. I've always been picked up when the car has stopped at the traffic lights so no traffic has been stopped. So I am not a selfish bugger.

Fair enough, but what happen if the lights are green or 1,000 other fans decide if one can do it lets all do it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here