Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being in the fizzy drinks league

Nov 30, 2004
Lammy said:
Yeah but you have to admit that your manager is the ugliest bloke in football! (and I'm including Chadwick here)

he may not be aesthetically pleasing but his style of football is nice to watch..........in the PREMIER LEAGUE

Nov 30, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
That is nice. Not sure what you added to the place, but it is good to know that you think you are helping.

Anyway off to be inferior in the beauty of Sussex rather than the slums of Croydon and South London.

give u credit where its due brighton is a nice place. but......

SHIT TEAM
NICE PLACE

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
"By the look of him he must have headed a lot of balls" - HARRY REDKNAPP ON IAIN DOWIE

suduaa pooop meeeeeeeoooow HALF MANGO AND HALF PARROT. xzyysdh djwuwn slooooooop ptang ptang pweeep POOR CHAP FELL INTO A SEPTIC TANK. zdzyayaha ieiweq8i hfey dh h JESUS THE SMELL. sdbwsdwd jdsjdis ri ha ha ha oooooooo ptang poop duduygy RESCUED BY AN OTTER DRESSED AS FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE. asay hbas wuqu ddau ajsuah ieeq wh THEIR EYES MET, AND I WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. hjds jki siwer eru no ahhhhhh huwe jduwu ALAS IT DIDN'T LAST, AS SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH A TRANSVESTITE MONGOOSE. xysdqwy ebqw uq quwq uqsa uqi pweeep pweeep, DELIGHTFULL COCKTAIL PARTIES BUT THEIR CHILDREN WERE HIDEOUS. ha ha ha ha mmmmmmmmmm

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
lal8.jpg

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Well, would you believe it, yet another orc-like dunderhead squeezes out from South Londons back passage and spends an afternoon on here, stunning us with his biting wit and luminous conversation.

May I suggest jelly brain, that you drag your saggy hapsburg jaw and your crusty flaky face back to the slums of shitville and try and work out why you are destined to be bullied in the canteen of Sommerfield for the rest of your miserable inconsequential existence.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
premierleaguesection said:
he may not be aesthetically pleasing but his style of football is nice to watch..........in the PREMIER LEAGUE

Oh christ, not another Palace fan walking round with a permanent BONER over being in the Premiership. Look everyone - he's so excited about it all, he's even called himself "premierleaguesection" - catchy eh ?

Listen, dickwad. It may surprise you to learn that in actual fact, unlike yourself, we're not all OBSESSED with the Premiership. What matters to me is that I have a team to support - the League they play in is not of all that much consequence. Visiting the bigger better grounds in the country is a bonus, but it ain't the be-all and end-all. I've been to some SHIT grounds and had a f***ing great day out, just as good and often better than when I've gone to a "big clubs" ground. I'll support the Albion whatever division they are playing in, and will get the same enjoyment from it.

Now I know you're excited about rubbing shoulders with Bolton and West Brom. Judging by your posts, you're probably about 14, and its all new and thrilling for you. I'm happy for you. Enjoy it. But don't come on here flashing your "premiership badge" and think we'll all be crying with envy. I couldn't give a flying f*** at a rolling doughnut about the Prem, so unless you've actually got something interesting to say, then why not retire gracefully from this board and gabble your Premiership wet dreams to some fans who give a toss.

There's a good boy.

Nov 30, 2004
just before you think you wise words led me to leave ure lovely boards your wrong.
i actually had a lecture to attend at Kingston Uni, so that rules out me being 14, also rules out me being thick and also rules me out of ever working in sommerfield unless it is chief executive

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perhaps you could come back when you can at least write like an adult then, cos your childish scrawlings certainly do NOT rule you out of being thick. You sound pitifully immature.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Careful kinkeygerbil. He went to a LECTURE at Kingston Uni, so he could cut us all to ribbons at any moment with his dazzling intellect and formidable rapier wit.

:rolleyes:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Aaah, you understand humour? Next, you'll be mastering a sense of limited reasoning and simple manual tasks. But I fear your forehead will mask your view and your knuckles will be too grazed.

Kingston Uni - jeez, what a centre for intellectual stimulation that is. Honestly, fancy dropping that asylum into the conversation. 'Yeah, I stole more than free cars last week.'

'Um, what does come after free...?'

Last edited:

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
premierleaguesection said:
just before you think you wise words led me to leave ure lovely boards your wrong.
i actually had a lecture to attend at Kingston Uni, so that rules out me being 14, also rules out me being thick and also rules me out of ever working in sommerfield unless it is chief executive

So what are you studying then? Something useful, that will benefit society when you finally stop being a burden on the tax payer? Or will you end up with a degree in Elk grooming or something equally usefull. As for being CEO of Somerfield, get your head out of your arse and look at the real world, there are plenty of graduates who aren't being fast-tracked for the board because most degrees aren't worth shit nowdays

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here