Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

being faithful

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
is there anything wrong with taking a bit on the side when you are married?

i am 67 and i wish i had done a bit more fooling around when i was a youngster. its only sex isnt it?

what does NSC think about this?

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
your too young to know any better love.

when your a bit older I think you might change your mind! I used to be a bit like you.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
if you can have a bit on the side which is low risk and 100% won't get found out whilst still being able to treat your current wife/GF in a good way (including sexually), no risk of disease and you don't have any guilt then yeah probably ok.

If you can't have the above then not worth it , the chase is always better than the kill and a bit of flirting is better in that case

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
I'm not that much younger than you but I am with BAG all the way here. Nothing right about it at all. :nono::nono::nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I tend to think it indicates there is something wrong if you're only questioning it now, aged 67!

Genuine question, have you only just started thinking about it now or have you always bitterly regretted not being able to shag around?

I'm not sure I totally agree with the people using emotive language such as "complete betrayal" or "there is everything wrong with it" - I think that is too easy and very naiive. That said, I don't think my wife would be very forgiving if she caught me playing away!

Maybe it's just horses for courses - couples change as they get older, maybe their libidos are just a part of what changes?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've always thought that Sharia law has the right approach to infidelity......

(There you go, Simster. Six pages guaranteed!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here