Being ALLOWED your own F***ing opinion!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right, I am not a plastic or JCL, or whatever you want to call them and did my fair share at the Withdean but let me make one thing clear...

IF the team put in an abject, disgraceful, uncharacteristic, lazy and utterly diabolical performance in the biggest game of the season then expect me to voice my opinions and tell them how shit they are playing.

PLEASE DO NOT QUESTION MY f***ing LOYALTY!!! It appears to some people that the team are unquestionable and that when they do have a bad game they are still to have praised lauded upon them as if they are not playing badly. PISS OFF!!! I will support this team and have done for years and today I sung my heart out. However when they put in such a disgrace of a performance like that, let me tell them so and dont call it "being un-supportive" as it is sheer and utter BOLLOCKS.

I was told to "be loyal and go on and tell them myself" while another gentleman walked out f***ing early after telling me off for voicing my concerns at the direness of the performance. What planet are these people on? I love the way this team plays and bleed Blue and White yet if they ever again decide to put in that sort of performance against our biggest rivals I will feel the need to tell them what a pile of shit it is. I will still clap them off, unlike some.

Really pissed me off. Self f***ing righteousness.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The man has a point though. I was still in my seat when the place was clearing and one chap very loudly said to me, "what are you waiting for, the encore?" which made no sense in any sort of context anyway and I just retorted with a glance and then back to collecting my thoughts. I think we're all feeling as disappointed in the team as we ever have done, and we're all entitled to react to that differently.

No player is above criticism, it just needs to be kept within proportion in my opinion, and it seems a commonly held one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports