Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being a Palace fan on transfer deadline day.......

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Must be like being a Muslim kid at Christmas day.....

***Disclaimer*** This post is no way meant to be racist, just a total pisstake of that scum club from croydon

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't worry the loan window will open in a few weeks, more disappointment for them

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It must be hard to rather be on your rivals site on deadline day than be seeing who you might be bringing in??? I almost feel sympathy towards you, but not quite:lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Some see it as a dirty word in our game, but we are currently experiencing the other side of that, so it seems quite comfortable. Of course, I wish you nothing but crushing defeat for the coming season. On the other hand, I hope football sorts itself out so that we can continue to have four divisions of professional football in this wonderfull country, and that occasionally we might meet the Eagles for a game of football, which I will hope beyond hope we win every time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Reading are about to announce a signing............................ Zahahaha for £4m? (could have Simon Church going the other way to push FFS Murray even further down the highly paid pecking order)

More than he is worth but good business for Palace if only because it is too late to spend it which means it can be used to plug the gap from plumetting attendances

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
It must be hard to rather be on your rivals site on deadline day than be seeing who you might be bringing in??? I almost feel sympathy towards you, but not quite:lolol:

TBH i'm more interested in who you are signing, then who we are not signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here