Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Behind enemy lines - Palace fan in need of help

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Your "imagine...." scenario happens all the time I'm afraid, however I'm just pleased that due to your user name you're not a Palace fan otherwise (and I don't like the sound of this) some people might read your post and think, if that's his tone I'll donate elsewhere.

OK, I give up then. I made my best attempt. 53% is the best we can do. For want of a few hundred donations.............

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Palace Fan Fundraiser

Just wanted to highlight this one as the original posters title may have not been clear enough. I'm no Palarse lover, far from it, but I am a dad and iv'e lost good people to cancer so feel at times like this it is good to rise above the trenches. We all know how fans from all over the world stood by us in our darkest hours, even some of them lot!
Just look on the link at the amount of BHAFC donations, it makes me proud as a 40 year C Sider to see our boys chipping in for this bloke. :bowdown:
SEEEEEEAGUUUUULS!!

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?345491-Behind-enemy-lines/page5

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Every little helps.. Let's show Palace how to do it!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Just wanted to highlight this one as the original posters title may have not been clear enough. I'm no Palarse lover, far from it, but I am a dad and iv'e lost good people to cancer so feel at times like this it is good to rise above the trenches. We all know how fans from all over the world stood by us in our darkest hours, even some of them lot!
Just look on the link at the amount of BHAFC donations, it makes me proud as a 40 year C Sider to see our boys chipping in for this bloke. :bowdown:
SEEEEEEAGUUUUULS!!

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?345491-Behind-enemy-lines/page5

It is usually more effective to 'bounce' the original post than create links to it (as they drop down the board quickly).

Indeed a good effort from NSCers... and hopefully there will be some more...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wow, I'd not realised how many Albion fans had donated. Great stuff lets keep it going.

Agree with Buzzer - the title needs amending to get more interest.

OK, I give up then. I made my best attempt. 53% is the best we can do. For want of a few hundred donations.............

As much as I can actually see your sentiment, In MY opinion charity collections and fund raising needs to be something people WANT to do, not be forced into or made to feel bad about by others, you questioned what people last spent a tenner on, with respect sir it's not your business, people's Facebook pages are at times covered with Just Giving requests, each and everyone of them is important to someone, perhaps that's where their last tenner went. I'm not going to fall out with you. An opposing fan has put a plea on here, we've raised a few quid, he can move on to the Charlton, Millwall, Wimbledon forum and so on and together we can all do it but through choice. I wish the OP well and look forward to any positive updates.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Done, good luck pal

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You truly are the Samuel Pepys of NSC Timmy.

If your going to pick up others on there speling at least geddit write.
I'm truly lost now in the confusion of what he writes incorrectly and what he writes incorrectly on purpose, as some sort of attempt at irony.

We're entering a post grammar world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here