• After

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Oh, too late, in the pants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
So - the other poll got me thinking (not about you ugly buggers in the shower), but another possible decision one could face whilst encountering shower time.

If you need a dump, feel prepared to launch or lay it down. Do/would you do this before getting in said shower or once out?

Before means you can clean those buns and feel fresh, after helps jet propel into the splash.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I do it after because I like walking round all day with a potentially dirty ringpiece.................

.....of course I don't, anyone in their right mind has a crap before having a shower, only a complete madman would take a shit after the shower.

D

Deleted member 18477

usually have a dump just before i leave the house. sometimes early at work. so after a shower. not my fault just when the guts want to drop.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
So - the other poll got me thinking (not about you ugly buggers in the shower), but another possible decision one could face whilst encountering shower time.

If you need a dump, feel prepared to launch or lay it down. Do/would you do this before getting in said shower or once out?

Before means you can clean those buns and feel fresh, after helps jet propel into the splash.

You must be very bored, hungover or suffering with sunstroke! The answer is before for me!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I rarely have the shower/shit combo, I tend to be 10-30-11 dumper. In answer to the poll though, obviously before.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Depends if the shower is golden or not. I usually find my back sphincter muscle release sets off the front one. Though it can be difficult explaining to the girlfriend that I need a shit just prior to pissing on her face. She thinks that's weird for some reason.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I always wondered if those things they have in France for fanny-freshening, could serve in a male residence for a "squat". Would block the drain though.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Surely you don't want to shower in the same room you have just had a massive dump in, imagine the smell!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Surely you don't want to shower in the same room you have just had a massive dump in, imagine the smell!

My shower is enclosed as are most. Surely before to save you wiping your arse and wasting £££ on toilet paper.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Shit before, that way I can wash the klinkers off with total impunity :D

Interesting question though - are any of you as hygienically conscious as me and only wipe their arse with wet wipes?? I got into it during a nasty bout of Delhi belly and never really stopped, it feels so nice on your hole afterwards :D

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Before makes sense, but my system isn't usually ready for it until after breakfast, which is after shower.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Shit before, that way I can wash the klinkers off with total impunity :D

Interesting question though - are any of you as hygienically conscious as me and only wipe their arse with wet wipes?? I got into it during a nasty bout of Delhi belly and never really stopped, it feels so nice on your hole afterwards :D

The trouble is they can block the drains, but I do sometimes fall back on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here