Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beers In London 10th December

Friday is still on.

On Monday, I will prepare a list of who is going and a refresher on the pubs.

Bring as many mates as you like :p .

Its should be a broad grouping of people.

Locationally its just south of the Faringdon area and its bars and clubs and for you its on the 76 bus route.

LC:drink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I know this has been aske before, but are you ahving another one for people who can't make the 10th?

I work just by Borough Market, so any of the pubs round there would be good...the market porter? mmmmm

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well hello

"ding dong"

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
You can count me in BTW - but I can't do a late one.

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
Right, I've got my leave pass stamped by Head Office so where are we all meeting up? Or has all the recent shit on this board caused a breakdown of enthusiasm?

Date Friday, 10th December 2004.

Area Blackfriars/ Ludgate Hill

I reckon aim for around an hour to 1.15 in each pub

Starting 6.00 at the Old Bell (Located at Ludgate Circus end of Fleet Street)

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...n,+EC4m&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

Then onto

Hogshead around 7.15-7.30 its on Ludgate Circus under the Abbey building

then 40 yards up the road to Bell Book and Candle on Ludgate Hill and then

Coach and Horses on Ludgate Hill.

There is also a place called "Strada " on Ludgate Hill which I need to check out. Any other locals know what this is like?

:drink:

Public Transport is pretty Good.
There are two Thameslink Stops in the area City and Blackfriars.

Blackfriars has Circle and District trains.
St Pauls on Central is five mins walk (maximum) from Ludgate Circus.
And loads of buses from the Bank area pass thru Ludgate on towards the Strand and Trafalgar Sq.:flameboun

Sorrt for typo's I am at home dying:angry:

LC

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
Great stuff! I know the area you mean, I spent a few years working over in the City before switching to the West end. Might spend the afternoon working over at the offices in Moorgate as that will be easier to get there from so I can get an early start in :drink: :drink: :drink:

Sorry to sound boring, but is that not a fairly rushed itinerary? If not everyone can make 6pm, how will they know where we are?
Think I must be getting too old for all this pub crawling business, i enjoy a good old fashioned sit down these days.

Lokki 7 said:
Sorry to sound boring, but is that not a fairly rushed itinerary? If not everyone can make 6pm, how will they know where we are?
Think I must be getting too old for all this pub crawling business, i enjoy a good old fashioned sit down these days.

this is one of the reasons for leaving 1.20 hours in the Old Bell and, the distance between all of the pubs is only around 100 yards.

the range of pubs should provide interest for all.

it should be relaxing, I would imagine most people would have turned up by 7.30 to 8 o'clock, so from then on we can slow or quicken up accordingly.

In addition if anyone PM's me I can give them my mobile number.

LC

:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here