Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Been underpaid by Azure

May I ask roughly what the underpayment is? Small claims court costs £120 up front, reclaimable if you win.......bit of a waste of time if they owe you £30-40. As has been suggested, call head office/payroll department.

Why bother posting? Not everyone knows the answer to every question, so if you don't know the answer, why not shut the f*** up rather than guess and fill the forum with miss information.

The £120 fee is for the largest claims from £3000 to £5000. Assuming this is not the amount owed to OP, he will discover he can make a claim from £30 depending on the value of the claim. If successful, this fee and possibly interest could be added to the claim.

Hope you get sorted OP.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Why bother posting? Not everyone knows the answer to every question, so if you don't know the answer, why not shut the f*** up rather than guess and fill the forum with miss information.

The £120 fee is for the largest claims from £3000 to £5000. Assuming this is not the amount owed to OP, he will discover he can make a claim from £30 depending on the value of the claim. If successful, this fee and possibly interest could be added to the claim.

Hope you get sorted OP.

Maybe someone needs to go back to bed. I got it wrong, my sincere apologies. No need to be quite so aggressive about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here