Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Been underpaid by Azure

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
After doing the maths, it seems that I have been underpaid. Seeing as Azure were my employers, what can I do about my missing wages?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Refuse to buy anything from them and get food and drinks from Starbucks until they pay up!

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
After doing the maths, it seems that I have been underpaid. Seeing as Azure were my employers, what can I do about my missing wages?

No wonder the service was shit if the staff have to come on here to ask questions like that

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Azure are the only people who can deal with this.

As you've e-mailed them without success I'd suggest actually speaking to someone.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Just been told by a friend who is a solicitor, he said to wait another week, if i get no reply, then start legal action.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You must have a phone number either for a manager or a HR department? Phone one of them up.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Azure might be shit caterers but they're a major company with a payroll department (doubtless outsourced). Take it up with the payroll department by email first, ideally with a named person. CC in your Azure line manager. That should sort things sharpish.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Just been told by a friend who is a solicitor, he said to wait another week, if i get no reply, then start legal action.

Legal action before you've even spoken to someone at Azure about it??

You don't think your being a tad melodramatic?? Of course, you should be paid for what you're owed but legal action at this early stage does seem slightly over the top. Just pick up the phone and speak to the pay office.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
May I ask roughly what the underpayment is? Small claims court costs £120 up front, reclaimable if you win.......bit of a waste of time if they owe you £30-40. As has been suggested, call head office/payroll department.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It wasn't you that overcharged me for a pie the other week and then claimed it was because it was discounted, was it? You can keep the 30p, honestly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It wasn't you that overcharged me for a pie the other week and then claimed it was because it was discounted, was it? You can keep the 30p, honestly.

Just think , if Azure had given the money back you could have sent a cheque for 30p to the Portsmouth Supporters Trust , if Pompey go onto liquidation in 3 months it will be all your fault :lol:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Funny how these small amounts get annoying isn't it? Massively hacks me off every match that, because I want Kronenbourg, I can't get the 10% discount or the pie and the pint deal. And the last couple of matches, they've charged more for it than Fosters.

Of course, it all added up to sizeable extra profit for Azure - especially when each 'pint' is 1/3 foam...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here