Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Bed Sheets

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Now on here there's been plenty of wetting of the bed sheets but how often do you lot change yours?

Had a discussion the other night in my local after someone commented they expected a hotel they had stayed in to change daily. I have used hotels a lot (3 nights per week) for a number of years, all 4 or above star, when at work and seen a massive step change of not changing bedding towels etc each day.

So at home what do you do?

My daughter and I change ours each week, the guest room after each guest.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Once every 1/2 weeks, and most times Albion play.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Now on here there's been plenty of wetting of the bed sheets but how often do you lot change yours?

Had a discussion the other night in my local after someone commented they expected a hotel they had stayed in to change daily. I have used hotels a lot (3 nights per week) for a number of years, all 4 or above star, when at work and seen a massive step change of not changing bedding towels etc each day.

So at home what do you do?

My daughter and I change ours each week, the guest room after each guest.

I don´t usually see bedding changed in a 2 or 3 night stay but I find it very frustrating in hotels where they have this note about protecting the environment and to put towels on the floor if you want them changed yet when we hang ours up, they still change them.

At home, we change the sheets weekly.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Since working nights I have developed a bit of an obsession with having the perfect bed set up. I want everything to be as close to my ideal as possible to give myself the best chance to sleep.

I spent a bit on a new mattress, pillows etc and change bedding every four days. Once at the start of my four on shift and once at the end.
Fresh for work sleeps, fresh for off sleeps.

Love getting into fresh sheets.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don´t usually see bedding changed in a 2 or 3 night stay but I find it very frustrating in hotels where they have this note about protecting the environment and to put towels on the floor if you want them changed yet when we hang ours up, they still change them.

At home, we change the sheets weekly.
Yes totally agree witnessed that a lot

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Waste of Persil and electricity, every 6 months is more than sufficient.

A weekly peel off the mattress and a spray of Lynx, job"s a fish
I wash mine by hanging them out in the rain. If it is a dry summer then I sleep naked on the roof.
Your solution is a waste of Lynx- from what I understand this chemical is good for making you dance well and pull birds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here